Harris v. Trump Debate Thread | DEBATE DISCUSSION THREAD

Leading Report is a known misinformation site with suspected ties to … guess who?

“Leading Report has promoted misinformation about COVID-19 vaccines, climate change denial and false claims of electoral fraud in the U.S., including the "ballot mule" conspiracy theory. It has also promoted the false claim that hydroxychloroquine is effective against COVID-19. The misinformation tracker NewsGuard gave Leading Report a score of 0/100, stating that it "severely violates basic journalistic standards".

In October 2023, after the Israel–Hamas war started, Leading Report tweeted that Hamas claimed to have received support from Ukraine. Hamas had not made such a statement...”

Leading Report & Wall Street Silver?

Whenever you hear conservatives bemoaning the "biased mainstream liberal media", this is what they're really talking about. Simply fact-checking Dear Leader or any of their other candidates is seen as a threat to them and grossly unfair. To them, anything even remotely to the left of Fox or OAN or Newsmax is a far-left propaganda network. Far from being biased, ABC's moderators let Trump ramble on for far longer than they did Kamala, and he actually got significantly more speaking time than she did. But ABC dared to fact-check a guy who tells about a lie a minute, so they're just another example of how the "liberal mainstream media" is biased against Dear Leader and conservatives in general. Sure, sure.

Not like the sentiment is new or will go away. It's essentially the Klan in designer sheets. It's not quite as exclusive since they let Catholics and southern Europeans in but the "Get out of my yard" attitude is still the same.
Those aren’t “designer sheets”, they’re just a TRUMP imitation luxury brand.

Whenever you hear conservatives bemoaning the "biased mainstream liberal media", this is what they're really talking about. Simply fact-checking Dear Leader or any of their other candidates is seen as a threat to them and grossly unfair. To them, anything even remotely to the left of Fox or OAN or Newsmax is a far-left propaganda network. Far from being biased, ABC's moderators let Trump ramble on for far longer than they did Kamala, and he actually got significantly more speaking time than she did. But ABC dared to fact-check a guy who tells about a lie a minute, so they're just another example of how the "liberal mainstream media" is biased against Dear Leader and conservatives in general. Sure, sure.
When you truly believe all the lies are actually true, it’s easy to think the fact checkers are out to get you. And if you’re gullible enough to believe all those lies in the first place, you’re not changing your mind when people you’ve been taught to hate point out that your core beliefs are simply false.

I had someone I knew from school back in the day talking about the moderators on Facebook, saying the moderators should just ask questions and not fact check Trump, and said she knew who the moderators were going to vote for. Immediate unfriend.

Theist people tend to believe everything is possible, evil hates them and people who don't recognize their personal relationship with the Great String Puller in the Sky are stupid and undeserving. They grew up believing twelve different impossible things before breakfast and kowtowing to the people who "taught" them.

More rational people realize everything might not be understood but natural laws always apply, stupidity is the real enemy and if you don't bother me or mine, I'll do the same for you. (the essence of the Golden rule)

These people are so infuriating.

We won the debate, it was my best performance!
She cheated, she was given the questions in advance!
She had an earpiece! Fake earrings!
The moderators cheated! They didn't fact-check her!

Which is it? You won or She cheated? Just STFU and admit you got SKULL FUCKED in front of the entire world.

These people are so infuriating.

We won the debate, it was my best performance!
She cheated, she was given the questions in advance!
She had an earpiece! Fake earrings!
The moderators cheated! They didn't fact-check her!

Which is it? You won or She cheated? Just STFU and admit you got SKULL FUCKED in front of the entire world.
It's both...he won despite Harris/Dems/ABC cheating.

It just makes it all the more amazing that he won.

Back