Harris/Walz Catch-All | Harris does Oprah interview/Town Hall

• Thread starter Thread starter aGDevil2k
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 251
  • Views: 6K
  • Politics 
Watching this and the game (sound on the interview) … seems solid but unspectacular so far (interview, not the game).

Not that I bought into Republicans attacks but I feel like I caught some remarks from Kamala during the last four years where she just gave kind of a word salad non-answer at times. So, I'll admit I went into the interview expecting maybe some of that and I haven't seen any so.. they set the bar low and it didn't work much like trying to say Biden was senile before the SOTU and then he crushed it.

Not that I bought into Republicans attacks but I feel like I caught some remarks from Kamala during the last four years where she just gave kind of a word salad non-answer at times. So, I'll admit I went into the interview expecting maybe some of that and I haven't seen any so.. they set the bar low and it didn't work much like trying to say Biden was senile before the SOTU and then he crushed it.
There is only one person in this race guilty of word salads.

I thought she did fine. She’s not as verbally skilled as Pete Buttigieg, for example, but to me she presents as an intelligent person who is committed to leadership. A bonus that there were no word salads, significant tangents or electric shark comments 🦈. Her opponents will think she was awful, her supporters will support her, and the rest of the country is just looking forward to the weekend. Not sure that it will have much of an impact either way.

Back