• Start date Start date
  • Replies: 86
  • Views: 1K
  • Off-Topic 

Rock

Chef de Cuisine
Staff Member
hold-on-to-your-butts-jurrasic-park.gif

There are four themes. Click on the three lines/menu next to your avatar in the top right and click style chooser to switch between themes.

I use black myself but I guess maybe I should default to the white theme. Oh and it looks more substantial on computer due to having a background.

There is still a lot of work to do but I have to run out the door for a couple of hours so the smart thing to do is do this now. *laughs*

I will make a more substantial post explaining things later but this is kind of a soft opening.

I like the categories. How do you categorize posts?
When you create a new thread you select a prefix. I will go back and add prefixes to all the old threads.

We need to keep categories down but we can add more.

Also you can ignore categories altogether in the preferences menu. Click your account > preferences:

asdfasdf.png

lol, yea i tried that. i like that there are choices, it's nice as hell but i'll probably stick with the black. And Zoo, come on you're too old to spell Duke that way. Bottom line, this is a bad ass message board.

lol, yea i tried that. i like that there are choices, it's nice as hell but i'll probably stick with the black. And Zoo, come on you're too old to spell Duke that way. Bottom line, this is a bad ass message board.
I mean the logo used to say Tar Heel in it so.

And thank you.

There's A LOT of empty real estate between the edges of the screen and the blue border. IMO, if you can make use of the entire screen I think it would look better but maybe it's just me. I don't like dead space that compacts areas because it make it look "too busy" if that makes sense

I also switched back to black. It still looks amazing and the thought above is just an observation not a criticism

Doesn't follow my dark screen preference on android. The white hurts my eyes
There are three other themes to select using the style chooser at the bottom of the page.

Good to know about the dark screen not working though. Thanks.

Back