Here we go...

• Thread starter Thread starter Rock
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 86
  • Views: 1K
  • Off-Topic 
hold-on-to-your-butts-jurrasic-park.gif

There are four themes. Click on 'style chooser' at the bottom to pick whichever you like best.

I use black myself but I guess maybe I should default to the white theme. Oh and it looks more substantial on computer due to having a background.

There is still a lot of work to do but I have to run out the door for a couple of hours so the smart thing to do is do this now. *laughs*
Style chooser doesn't seem to be there anymore

lol, yea i tried that. i like that there are choices, it's nice as hell but i'll probably stick with the black. And Zoo, come on you're too old to spell Duke that way. Bottom line, this is a bad ass message board.
Yeah, I've never been a fan of the alternate spelling for what Trinity College became. Humble of a name as the University of North Carolina may be, at least the signs proclaiming that name don't have a notice on them saying, "This place for rent." Unlike our neighbors to the north who change their name willy-nilly at the behest of the highest bidder. Or as Shakespeare more eloquently put it, "Good name in man and woman, dear my lord, is the immediate jewel of their souls: Who steals my purse steals trash; 'tis something, nothing; 'Twas mine, 'tis his, and has been slave to thousands: But he that filches from me my good name Robs me of that which not enriches him And makes me poor indeed."

What theme are you currently on? Can you hit refresh? Can you hit control refresh to do a hard refresh on your browser?
Currently in default
Hit refresh but no change
Left to right I see profile email alerts search (post thread)

I just wish i could get Doc to blink. He does but when i link it, it doesn't, don't know why.

Sorry, I will rework the style chooser soon so it's more apparent. It actually used to be in that bar next to your avatar and notifications and such but we removed it so we could add a back to topics arrow. I didn't think people would be fiddling around with the theme so much they needed to be able to quickly do it.

Yeah, I've never been a fan of the alternate spelling for what Trinity College became. Humble of a name as the University of North Carolina may be, at least the signs proclaiming that name don't have a notice on them saying, "This place for rent." Unlike our neighbors to the north who change their name willy-nilly at the behest of the highest bidder. Or as Shakespeare more eloquently put it, "Good name in man and woman, dear my lord, is the immediate jewel of their souls: Who steals my purse steals trash; 'tis something, nothing; 'Twas mine, 'tis his, and has been slave to thousands: But he that filches from me my good name Robs me of that which not enriches him And makes me poor indeed."

hold-on-to-your-butts-jurrasic-park.gif

There are four themes. Click on 'style chooser' at the bottom to pick whichever you like best.

I use black myself but I guess maybe I should default to the white theme. Oh and it looks more substantial on computer due to having a background.

There is still a lot of work to do but I have to run out the door for a couple of hours so the smart thing to do is do this now. *laughs*

I will make a more substantial post explaining things later today but this is kind of a soft opening.
When you return explain this to me like I'm a 2 year old😕

When you return explain this to me like I'm a 2 year old😕
Sorry, I'm here to help. We just changed the forum up a bit.

The stuff regarding prefixes and how navigation works, I will explain in a post later but essentially nothing has changed.

Do you have any particular questions?

Back