Here we go...

• Thread starter Thread starter Rock
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 86
  • Views: 1K
  • Off-Topic 
Can we describe the glitch in question. I want to try to make it happen.
Well it may be fixed! But in some of the themes, apparently when you highlighted text with your mouse/cursor, it didn't show the highlight shading because of a color problem.

Well it may be fixed! But in some of the themes, apparently when you highlighted text with your mouse/cursor, it didn't show the highlight shading because of a color problem.
I don't get a glitch.

Man, I wanted a good glitch.

My thoughts on the black, if you could make the text more gray it would be less harsh than the pure white text. How it is now is a bit too contrasty and painful for my eyes. The contrast level of the dark gray is less painful.

My thoughts on the black, if you could make the text more gray it would be less harsh than the pure white text. How it is now is a bit too contrasty and painful for my eyes. The contrast level of the dark gray is less painful.
Agreed. I went with the dark gray for this reason.

This is so freaking impressive.

Just absolutely crushes everything about 247. And this is just like 6 weeks old..

AMAZING JOB

Well Done Bravo GIF by Friends

Doing my best on my phone while walking my dogs. I lost the text for a minute on black. 🤣

This is probably a dumb question, but on my computer I don't see a menu to get back to the main page, mark things as read etc. On my phone I see the 3 lines in the top left and can do these things. But on computer there is nothing up there.

Sorry, I'm here to help. We just changed the forum up a bit.

The stuff regarding prefixes and how navigation works, I will explain in a post later but essentially nothing has changed.

Do you have any particular questions?
I am an unfrozen caveman lawyer. Your fancy newfangled message board frightens and confuses me. I have no ability to even ask a particular question about pefixes and how navigation works, but here's what I do know ... if "essentially nothing has changed" I will be ok.

Last edited:
We lost our Carolina blue "Z" tabicon (or whatever it was called)...

This is very low priority, but when you use any color scheme besides ZZL default, an AP News box appears beside the topics on the main topics page. It goes away when click on an actual topic, but it would be nice not to see it on the main page when using the black or gray color scheme. But again, this is super low priority and really if it's something that would take more than 30 seconds or so to fix, don't even worry about it...

Last edited:
@superrific @NOVAHEEL13 anyone else that saw the highlight glitch, can you recheck how you made it happen to see if I got it fixed? Thanks!
It is fixed in the black style. It's still status quo for me in dark grey -- that is, faint highlights on normal text, no visible highlight on quoted text -- but black works just fine for me. If the dark grey were to go away, I wouldn't miss it.

@superrific @NOVAHEEL13 anyone else that saw the highlight glitch, can you recheck how you made it happen to see if I got it fixed? Thanks!

It works fine on my phone and iPad, but it isn't really visible on the desktop. I prefer the white background (ZZL) style and you cannot see it at all. Only the dark blue style allows me to see highlighted text in the reply box.

Back