Here we go...

• Thread starter Thread starter Rock
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 86
  • Views: 1K
  • Off-Topic 
Working on the highlighted text part FYI.

It's just a little slower to do and figure out when you're standing in line at PetSmart with a bag of dog food in the other arm.

On the black, yes. If you switch it to the gray you can see it just fine and it's not much different than the black
Gray works for me, except not for the quote boxes. I guess that's probably because background color is the same as highlight, but I was having trouble with the blue colors also.

There is absolutely some tweaking that will need to happen. Not everyone's experience will mirror my phone and monitor. Or what I like.

So please, share your thoughts.

hold-on-to-your-butts-jurrasic-park.gif

There are four themes. Click on 'style chooser' at the bottom to pick whichever you like best.

I use black myself but I guess maybe I should default to the white theme. Oh and it looks more substantial on computer due to having a background.

There is still a lot of work to do but I have to run out the door for a couple of hours so the smart thing to do is do this now. *laughs*

I will make a more substantial post explaining things later today but this is kind of a soft opening.
Needs a Carolina Blue style... (maybe that's the default white?) but I know a full on Carolina blue messes with the header. But... that's just me. Screw Max and any other d00kies. And screw him if he doesn't like my spelling. I'm an excellent speller.

Needs a Carolina Blue style... (maybe that's the default white?) but I know a full on Carolina blue messes with the header. But... that's just me. Screw Max and any other d00kies. And screw him if he doesn't like my spelling. I'm an excellent speller.
We messed with Carolina blue and the issue was it kind of looked like this when you were looking at it:

Reddit.jpg

Will toy with it in time. No reason to not add other themes as time goes on!

We messed with Carolina blue and the issue was it kind of looked like this when you were looking at it:

Reddit.jpg

I'm not sure, but that appears to be a portal to another dimension. Please be careful, Rock.

Reddit.jpg

That's what I figured. Can't see the forest for the trees. I get it. But screw Max anyway. :cool: I'll DE-bate him come basketball season...

Back