Kyle Rittenhouse gets sideways with MAGA; Reverses Course

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 92
  • Views: 2K
Did he ever explain why he thinks Trump is “bad” for 2nd Amendment rights (he didn’t in the clip above).

Did he ever explain why he thinks Trump is “bad” for 2nd Amendment rights (he didn’t in the clip above).
Not that I know of. But maybe he is in the "Everything Trump touches dies" camp and doesn't want the "Trump Effect" to open people's eyes to the notion that what the 2nd Amendment meant in the 18th Century really isn't relevant to the 21st Century. I genuinely believe that a fair and accurate interpretation of what the 18th Century 2nd Amendment intended to accomplish, blindly translated to the 21st Century, would legalize the private ownership of nuclear weapons and the means to deliver them. Otherwise, it would be like saying private ownwership of bullets is legal but private ownership of weapons used to deliver those bullets is illegal.

I think in general Trump has been more "go in and take the guns" of the problem people. Trump sees every problem like a hammer - just claim you would go in and bash people into compliance (but of course he is too chicken shit to do anything his self)

Cbs What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

When was the last time you heard an adult say "No take backs" with a serious face?

Anyway, countdown to a "take back" when Trump's stance on the 2nd Amendment is "better explained" to Kyle?

He said he’s going to write in Ron Paul. Did he mean Rand Paul? Ron Paul turns 89 this month.

He’s voting in Texas. His vote means nothing. But I do enjoy the angst he is creating.

That guy is truly a moron.
Kid obviously wasn't delt the best hand when it comes to parents.

How many mothers do you know that would drive their kid to another state to murder people?

Also, who would read a book about this kid?

Back