Laura Loomer

• Thread starter Thread starter dukeman92
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 159
  • Views: 4K
  • Politics 
Every day I’m amazed how much life imitates art, and I see similarities between trumps campaign and the show SUCCESSION. I realize it’s not a perfect match, but just in the latest examples RFK is equal to Connor Roy and now Laura Loomer is playing a real life example of Kerry who was Logan’s assistant/advisor that leeches onto Logan and nobody liked. 😂

Every day I’m amazed how much life imitates art, and I see similarities between trumps campaign and the show SUCCESSION. I realize it’s not a perfect match, but just in the latest examples RFK is equal to Connor Roy and now Laura Loomer is playing a real life example of Kerry who was Logan’s assistant/advisor that leeches onto Logan and nobody liked. 😂
And I thought that show got silly becauuse it got so unrealistic. I was wrong

And Don Jr could be Roman, who Stewie once described as “the coked up dauphin.”

My wife and I couldn't get into Succession because it seemed to Trump like and we just couldn't handle real Trump and fictional Trump. Maybe one day...

And Don Jr could be Roman, who Stewie once described as “the coked up dauphin.”
Don Jr seems destined to be Kendall, the heir apparent who fumbles the keys because he's a coked-up mess and too arrogant to realize that nobody likes him. I actually don't see a Roman in this family because he was somewhat likable but still pathetic. None of these losers are close to likable.

Actually, Tiffany could be Roman for all we know. Nobody knows anything about her so who knows, but she's definitely overlooked like Roman was.

Had that problem with the movie, Jerry Maguire. There wasn't a one of them I'd let in my house unless they were physically endangered and I'd be dialing 911 as they came in the door.

Add this to the never ending list of things that any other candidate did or associated themselves with and they would be done.
A candidate for president has a close adviser that touts 9/11 conspiracy theories, goes on racist rants, etc., etc., and said candidate is still a serious contender for office.

But enough about Stephen Miller, Loomer is, shockingly, worse.

Add this to the never ending list of things that any other candidate did or associated themselves with and they would be done.
A candidate for president has a close adviser that touts 9/11 conspiracy theories, goes on racist rants, etc., etc., and said candidate is still a serious contender for office.

But enough about Stephen Miller, Loomer is, shockingly, worse.
You misspelled Michele Morrow

Back