Laura Loomer

• Thread starter Thread starter dukeman92
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 159
  • Views: 4K
  • Politics 
Every day I’m amazed how much life imitates art, and I see similarities between trumps campaign and the show SUCCESSION. I realize it’s not a perfect match, but just in the latest examples RFK is equal to Connor Roy and now Laura Loomer is playing a real life example of Kerry who was Logan’s assistant/advisor that leeches onto Logan and nobody liked. 😂
Comparing Trump to Logan Roy is a very flattering comparison for Trump.

They are both racists, bigots and pieces of crap.
I hope these two continue to have a very public feud.

This type of stuff is why I roll my eyes whenever HY2012 or someone similar says they can't vote for Dems at the national level because they're too extreme or crazy or whatever. Loomer and MTG are the type of people that Trump brings close to the levers of power in our country. Soulless, petty, vindictive, cruel people who lack both the intelligence and desire necessary to even attempt to solve our nation's problems. How in the world can you vote for someone who willingly keeps these sorts of people around as his key advisors? Not to mention the truly disturbing right-wing psychos like Stephen Miller who use Trump as a trojan horse to push their extremist ideology.

I hope these two continue to have a very public feud.

This type of stuff is why I roll my eyes whenever HY2012 or someone similar says they can't vote for Dems at the national level because they're too extreme or crazy or whatever. Loomer and MTG are the type of people that Trump brings close to the levers of power in our country. Soulless, petty, vindictive, cruel people who lack both the intelligence and desire necessary to even attempt to solve our nation's problems. How in the world can you vote for someone who willingly keeps these sorts of people around as his key advisors? Not to mention the truly disturbing right-wing psychos like Stephen Miller who use Trump as a trojan horse to push their extremist ideology.
Tax cuts, and "well, I don't follow politics that closely, anyway."

SMDH. Tillis, you knew for a fact there was no bottom.

All these dumb ******* think they can ride the elevator only partway down.

The terrifying thing is we all want to believe the elevator is about 80% of the way down already, but it's not. Not even close.

If you've read any history at all and are being at least partially honest with ourselves, we all know precisely what's waiting at the bottom floor of this elevator ride.

Trump won’t distance himself from her because he’s thinking with his (very) little head not his (slightly) bigger head.

Back