Laura Loomer

• Thread starter Thread starter dukeman92
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 159
  • Views: 4K
  • Politics 
Hey assholes, all you have to do is say, "I'm not going to support Trump as long as Loomer is in his orbit at all." What will happen for sure is that Trump will jettison her because she is literally nothing to him and he only wants to win. And while he will still be Trump, Trump without Loomer in his ear > Trump with Loomer in his ear and elsewhere.

Trump won’t distance himself from her because he’s thinking with his (very) little head not his (slightly) bigger head.
He won't distance himself from her because she is saying exactly what Corey Lewandowski wants her to say. This appeals to a MAGA demographic but Trump can't say it and they need a batshit crazy surrogate to slap back at people like Thom Tillis who question them. She is the messenger they want.

It keeps him/them in the news constantly. All they want to further the grift. It's just all about staying relevant 24/7

Now imagine if Kamala Harris was draped all over another dude. Hannity would be foaming at the mouth. Ingrahm would be condemning that an adulterer is running for President. Watters would be beside himself calling her a ho.

I hope that some intrepid reporter catches them in a lovers embrace. Then watch the Evangelicals squirm as their "faith" is put to the test.

There will be no squirming. The squirming is so 2016. This is the purpose of all the memes with Jesus blessing Trump and all that -- it's so they don't have to confront the fact that Trump is more anti-Christ than Christian in any way.
Yeah, having been in an evangelical worship service recently, there’s no squirming. They’re completely convinced Trump is Paul 2.0, and anything he says should be treated as canon. It’s terrifying how easily an amoral con man like Trump has won over the immense majority of American evangelicals.

If a mudwrestling match between Laura Loomer and MTG were held with the winner being named Mrs. Donald J. Trumper, Sr., then I'd watch it. But it would have to be on free TV.

Edit: DARN! I was a moment too late.

Back