Laura Loomer

• Thread starter Thread starter dukeman92
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 159
  • Views: 4K
  • Politics 
Wait, Laura Loomer is only 31?

Holy crap, I thought she was at least a decade older than that.
Try finding out anything about her family background. I am beginning to think she's a modern day remittance woman who'll be supported as long as she doesn't expose her family.

I watched it. Bill had a lot of qualifiers. Almost positive this case would be thrown out before discovery. Unless Loomer somehow managed to get in front of Judge Kacsmaryk.
Yeah, especially where everyone involved is clearly a public figure. But it’s all moot because Loomer, while extremely stupid, is not stupid enough to sue Bill Maher. It’s just her typical crazy threat-mongering.

"Truth Bombs." LOL. Few, if any, people in Trump's orbit are familiar with the truth in any way. Just lies on top of lies, underlaid with lots of bigotry and racism.
"truth bombs" is probably a cheeky reference to the character Firecracker in tv show The Boys. She's a white trash MAGA supervillain who comes out of nowhere in season 4 and rises to the top of political discourse by being a sycophant to Homelander as well as being ultra-offensive. When the de facto Tucker Carlson gets murdered for perceived disloyalty, Firecracker takes over his show and renames it Truthbomb.

"truth bombs" is probably a cheeky reference to the character Firecracker in tv show The Boys. She's a white trash MAGA supervillain who comes out of nowhere in season 4 and rises to the top of political discourse by being a sycophant to Homelander as well as being ultra-offensive. When the de facto Tucker Carlson gets murdered for perceived disloyalty, Firecracker takes over his show and renames it Truthbomb.
Writer and actor said MTG was the character model.

'I make a mean chicken curry': Vance dodges questions on Laura Loomer's racist comments about Harris​

Ohio Sen. JD Vance, former President Donald Trump's running mate, attempted to downplay far-right political activist Laura Loomer's racist comments about Vice President Kamala Harris' Indian American heritage Sunday on NBC's “Meet the Press.”

"What Laura Loomer said is not what we should be focused on. We should be focused on the policies and issues," Vance told moderator Kristen Welker. "So, yeah, do I agree about what Laura Loomer said about Kamala Harris? No, I don’t."

Back