Laura Loomer

• Thread starter Thread starter dukeman92
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 159
  • Views: 4K
  • Politics 
Who is this person, anyway. I just spent 5-10 minutes playing on Google an couldn't find a thing about her family background except that she supposedly has two unnamed brothers. She also graduated form a small mediocre Catholic university in Miami. No parents' names, occupations or places of residence for them. Sure hope somebody knows something about her.

LOLOLOL how in the world can anyone want someone with judgement as awful as is required to smash…whatever the eff Laura Loomer is… to control the nuke codes. Trumpers, come get your guy.

Last edited:
Who is this person, anyway. I just spent 5-10 minutes playing on Google an couldn't find a thing about her family background except that she supposedly has two unnamed brothers. She also graduated form a small mediocre Catholic university in Miami. No parents' names, occupations or places of residence for them. Sure hope somebody knows something about her.

Trump just released a Truth Social post attempting to distance himself from her. Apparently there is growing tension within his own camp over their relationship.

WOW! is this where we are as a society? Thom Tillis is the voice of reason and restraint in the GOP?
I appreciate how he's strayed away from his party on a few things. You don't see it often in the GOP. He's seemingly come a long ways from his comments about letting the market decide if restaurant staff should have to wash their hands after using the bathroom.

Trump just released a Truth Social post attempting to distance himself from her. Apparently there is growing tension within his own camp over their relationship.
Oh come on, Trump. Are you so weak that you now let a bunch of RINOs boss you around? Sad.

Remind them who you are and more importantly, remind them who they are. Send Loomer to do the Sunday shows.

I appreciate how he's strayed away from his party on a few things. You don't see it often in the GOP. He's seemingly come a long ways from his comments about letting the market decide if restaurant staff should have to wash their hands after using the bathroom.
And, then, when it matters, he backs Trump.

Back