Republicans for Harris

Meh....there are always people registered X that vote Y. It's only "a thing" now because of social media.

I waa curious about this and researched it. It us basically a Harris campaign angle to go after Haley voters. They also want those in the same camp to help target other like minded voters.

It is not really directed at never Trumpers and those fed up wirh current Pub party. I guess they know they already have those votes and surely welcome them. But I don't think they should assume all never Trumpers will vote, or vote for Harris.

Meh....there are always people registered X that vote Y. It's only "a thing" now because of social media.
Every single campaign Jesse Helms ran in they ran ads featuring “Democrats for Jesse.” Nothing new about the tactic.

Many true intelligent Republicans (myself included) will vote for Harris so there can possibly be a Republican party again. Right now the party on the right is the MAGA party and an unamerican cult.

This Republican lawmaker sums it up perfectly.....

And here is a long and growing list of Republican lawmakers opposing Trump and supporting Harris. Many too spineless to try to stop him in 2016, as I did, but now finally seeing hope of getting rid of the worst and most dangerous politician in history.

Harris makes Biden look like GWB. She’s that radical and also the least liked senator during her term in the senate. No republicans are voting for that whacko.

She utterly incompetent.
Alas, BankerMatt has found his way here.
Who the heck told him that KH was the least liked senator? Is that even a MAGA theme?

Every single campaign Jesse Helms ran in they ran ads featuring “Democrats for Jesse.” Nothing new about the tactic.
Well Jesse was a democrat politician and then he switched. He used to come to my fathers parties at our house. Him and Bob Scott, Jim Hunt, Terry Sanford, Holshouser, Skipper Bowles, Charlie Rose all of them who carved out the political landscape of this state during the 70's and 80's. Democrats and Republicans making deals in the dark while drinking Jack and smoking cigs. In those days your electorate didn't get pissed when they saw how the sausage was made.

Many true intelligent Republicans (myself included) will vote for Harris so there can possibly be a Republican party again. Right now the party on the right is the MAGA party and an unamerican cult.

This Republican lawmaker sums it up perfectly.....

And here is a long and growing list of Republican lawmakers opposing Trump and supporting Harris. Many too spineless to try to stop him in 2016, as I did, but now finally seeing hope of getting rid of the worst and most dangerous politician in history.

I’m curious, and this is for any poster who was Republican prior to Trump, has voted/is voting Dem, but wants a Pub reset.

Is there anyone from the current bench you’d support if Trump loses in November, and in some way, shape or form, isn’t the guy (again) in 2028?

Someone like Kemp or Youngkin? Or others? It’s hard finding someone who isn’t all-in on the cult, but still holds on to more traditional Pub positions.

Back