Republicans for Harris

Maybe, but considering what a colossal failure Trump’s “trade war with China” was for many farmers, I wouldn’t speak too confidently on that front.
Yeah, but ttump placated them with an increase in their socialized subsidies.

Has Biden rescinded those tariffs? Nope..
Input costs for farmers have skyrocketed and commodity prices have cratered. I'll be surprised if any farmers vote D in the Presidential election.

From what I've read farmers are doing much better under Biden.

I saw an interview a few weeks ago with a group of farmers talking about hoe the trump passing contest with the world negatively impacted them and that they would not vote for him.

They don't seem to like trump even after he had to initiate a $28 billion bail out.

Such good policy, causing commodities to fall resulting in bailouts. I guess that why trump wants to double down if reelected. Since he's too stupid to realize it didn't work the first time.

I also read that 92% of the tariff proceeds went to bail out the angry farmers, really killed trumps ROI.

"Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi Special Committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping."

Kevin McCarthy said that in late September of 2015. The biggest problem Republicans have with the Harris Biden switch is that this kind of nonsense takes time. The Biden crime family crap is nearly 5 years old. The repetition and official looking stuff in committees is how made up stuff gets traction, and they only have enough time to brainstorm and have Jesse Watters debase himself on television.

"Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi Special Committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping."

Kevin McCarthy said that in late September of 2015. The biggest problem Republicans have with the Harris Biden switch is that this kind of nonsense takes time. The Biden crime family crap is nearly 5 years old. The repetition and official looking stuff in committees is how made up stuff gets traction, and they only have enough time to brainstorm and have Jesse Watters debase himself on television.
The thought of Jessy Watters debating himself is repulsive. :cool:

Back