Second Failed Assassination Attempt on Trump

If the Trump campaign really wanted to maximize the embellishment of an “assassination attempt” maybe they should’ve picked a different news day when Trump didn’t declare war on Taylor Swift and the Dallas Cowboys didn’t get blown out by half a gazillion?

Apparently a white guy born in 1966. Starting the conspiracy machines to decide whether or not the word crazy has just fallen out of the dictionary!

I wonder with Florida gun laws, absent of any other damning evidence, might the charges just end up being trespassing. Especially if he never fired a shot or even aimed the rifle.

Asking with sincerity: is it actually an “assassination attempt” if no shots were actually fired at the former president by a would-be assassin?

The first occurrence in July was absolutely an assassination attempt, obviously. This one, though? Sounds like the Secret Service found a guy hiding in the bushes with a gun and a scope. In other words, a Sunday in the free state of Florida.
Yeah. I think if someone attempted to assassinate Trump, it can be safely characterized as an assassination attempt.

If it turns out he was actually just hunting a dancing gopher on the golf course, and the fact that he was within a few hundred yards of Trump with a high powered rifle was just a coincidence, I think we can say it was not an assassination attempt.

I wonder with Florida gun laws, absent of any other damning evidence, might the charges just end up being trespassing. Especially if he never fired a shot or even aimed the rifle.
oh wait, color me genuinely surprised.

"Open carry of firearms is generally banned except for certain protected places and activities, including in the home, place of work, hunting, fishing, camping, or while practice shooting and while traveling to and from those activities."

Yeah. I think if someone attempted to assassinate Trump, it can be safely characterized as an assassination attempt.

If it turns out he was actually just hunting a dancing gopher on the golf course, and the fact that he was within a few hundred yards of Trump with a high powered rifle was just a coincidence, I think we can say it was not an assassination attempt.
Link to someone attempting to assassinate Donald Trump on a golf course today? As far as I know, the suspect in question did not fire a shot. As Florida is an open carry state, I assume he had every right to carry that weapon onto that golf course.

Back