Second Failed Assassination Attempt on Trump

I’m sorry, I hope this isn’t out of bounds here, AND IM GLAD NO ONE WAS HARMED OR HURT, BUT…

Trump knows that his chances are dwindling with every terrible decision he makes daily. He knows that the closest he came to victory was in the days following his assassination attempt. I simply can’t deny that the first thing that went through my head was that he set this up in order to try to regain that sympathy.

They’re going to make a martyr out of him.

I was thinking Gary Busey, well more likely Jake Busey. Gary is 80.
Jake Busey was such a good villain in The Frighteners and sort of Contact. Great in Starship Troppers. He was also hilarious in PCU:

Were the side doors of the golf course locked?

Should we maybe arm the caddies and the cart boys?

Should we retrofit golf courses to have metal detectors and only one entrance and exit?

Should we consider stationing the National Guard at entrances to the golf course?

This was probably a mentally ill lone wolf. And gun control laws wouldn’t work anyway!

Have we considered that rap music and video games are too violent?

Thoughts and prayers!
It was the gopher. They tried to shoot him once. After all, they’re a menace to the golfing industry.

We are going to need to haul the head of security for Mar-a-Lago in front of a joint session of Congress, IMO. We need answers to questions, and we need them now! Why was some schmuck carrying an AK-47 able to so easily access the golf course belonging to the former president? Who else is in on this?

NY Post, so not the best source:

“…
Routh was a supporter of Vivek Ramaswamy and Nikki Haley, according to one of his posts in which he encouraged the Republican presidential candidates to continue their races. “You cannot quit. Why. You must stay on the ballot to the end. You must fight. You must continue giving speeches and push all the way to election day no matter the election results. Do not give in. Join Nikki and keep working. Never give up,” he wrote.

Routh is also a staunch supporter of Ukraine and Taiwan in their respective conflicts against Russia and China. He claims on X that he tried to “sell” the idea of having former Afghanistan troopers fight for Ukraine in Russia, but was denied multiple times before giving up after six months. …”

Supposedly His Twitter feed indicates he voted for Trump in 2016 but became disillusioned with him.

“…
Routh was a supporter of Vivek Ramaswamy and Nikki Haley, according to one of his posts in which he encouraged the Republican presidential candidates to continue their races. “You cannot quit. Why. You must stay on the ballot to the end. You must fight. You must continue giving speeches and push all the way to election day no matter the election results. Do not give in. Join Nikki and keep working. Never give up,” he wrote.

Routh is also a staunch supporter of Ukraine and Taiwan in their respective conflicts against Russia and China. He claims on X that he tried to “sell” the idea of having former Afghanistan troopers fight for Ukraine in Russia, but was denied multiple times before giving up after six months. …”

Supposedly His Twitter feed indicates he voted for Trump in 2016 but became disillusioned with him.
I’m betting guy is schizophrenic.

“…

So crazy Republican

Infighting

“…

So once again the assassination call comes from inside the house!

“…

I did have disaffected Republican on my bingo card.

They have to be pissed he's alive. They can't make up stories about Harris and liberals given it's clear infighting
The shooter or Trump!?! This crowd is a cult in search of a Martyr and my guess is bias confirmation is part of their baptism.

Link to someone attempting to assassinate Donald Trump on a golf course today? As far as I know, the suspect in question did not fire a shot. As Florida is an open carry state, I assume he had every right to carry that weapon onto that golf course.
Here's one.

Its actually a pretty big story on all major media outlets. If you aren't sure how to use the google, you can wait until tomorrow for the newspaper.

Back