soccer/fútbol/football/calcio/fußball

I can't be labeled as a front runner that's for sure.

Panthers... Giants before they existed so there was some success
Duke (I started as a football fan as a kid way before going there)
Nationals (Expos before that)
Hurricanes
Charlotte FC
Tottenham

I love preseason.... Always nice before my hopes are crushed

I always knew I hated you for a reason aG ;)

I can't be labeled as a front runner that's for sure.

Panthers... Giants before they existed so there was some success
Duke (I started as a football fan as a kid way before going there)
Nationals (Expos before that)
Hurricanes
Charlotte FC
Tottenham

I love preseason.... Always nice before my hopes are crushed
Cubs
Bills
Knicks
Arsenal (started following after WC 06, so missed all the titles and straight into the banter era)

There’s a reason UNC bb is so important, they’re my only sports team that doesn’t regularly disappoint me.

I expected a striker too, but I guess Havertz is the new CF if Merino is coming into bolster the midfield?
I guess that's the plan. Havertz and Saka came through today. We'll have to see how good the Wolves are this year. Saka's goal was poorly defended. I did like Saka's aggressive play, I've been critical of that in the past. He got 3 shots on goal. I'm sure that's more common than I expect, but feels like it's been a long time since he's so many shots on goal.

I totally missed this at the end of the game…this is really weird

after he had already choke-slammed havertz earlier in the match.

havertz/jesus weren't exactly blameless in those situations but pretty unreal that mosquera got nothing for all of that.

very spicy match!

Happy Premier League GIF by Play Sports
Looks like I'm the only Liverpool fan in here. Slot is undefeated as the Liverpool coach thus far, long may it continue.

Very cool that James Milner is still playing - he broke the record this weekend when he played in his 23rd season. He is seven years older than Brighton's manager. James Milner, 38, starts record 23rd season in the Premier League
I’m a Liverpool fan, too. I just don’t post much. Hard to say after one game and against a newly promoted team just how Slot will do, but I did very much enjoy the second half!

Wasteful from Spurs, who likely feel like the 1-1 tie was two points lost. So impressive that Vardy can still be effective at 37.

Wasteful from Spurs, who likely feel like the 1-1 tie was two points lost. So impressive that Vardy can still be effective at 37.
Being a Spurs fan is so frustrating. Son just ghosts for most of his last 2 years. Solanke basically missed 10 chances himself

Back