Summer Olympics

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 758
  • Views: 10K

It looked like Chile’s finished fourth until an English inquiry to the judges resulted in a 0.1 correction/bump in her score.

It looked like Chile’s finished fourth until an English inquiry to the judges resulted in a 0.1 correction/bump in her score.

Seems like they had the wrong difficulty for her routine, and after the correct difficulty was included, her score accurately went up .1

Taryn Kloth is having an atrocious match so far for Us beach volleyball. still got half a set to turn it around, but down 10-8 in the second after blowing a 14-9 1st set lead

Last edited:
Men’s beach- Budingers team lost to the defending olympic gold medalists as expected
Petain and Benesh won easily over Italy (mild upset) They run a pretty cool “option” offense

Men’s team volleyball plays Brazil later today

If it was a hot day and I was way in the back in the Steeplechase, I would just sit down in the water and play around.

Who am I kidding...I could never run that far

Maybe it’s just the contrast to Tokyo, but this has been an outstanding Olympics so far. Great storylines, gorgeous backdrop, incredible energy. I’ve been a little burned out on the Olympics for a few cycles but this one has me fully engaged.

Back