The Dearly Departed Board

• Thread starter Thread starter UNCMSinLS
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 122
  • Views: 3K
  • Off-Topic 
The main points being made are 1) people who frequented the ZZL-P are a bunch of snowflakes, 2) they are mean to republicans!
Ahahahahaha....how ridiculous. As we all know, it's more or less the exact opposite situation. Until I saw on the BoB that the ZZLP was shutting down, I hadn't made a post there in years. Just like their guy, it's all projection and feeling emboldened to say the quiet parts out loud, which apparently some have wanted to do for years. The plus side of that - maybe the only plus side - is that now we know who those people are. It's very difficult to put that toothpaste back into the tube once you've said it, repeated it, doubled-down on it, and denied that there's anything wrong with it.

Agree with this…..one thread for Men’s Hoops, one thread for Football, one thread for all other sports.

We do need a stealth thread for hoops.

Yes, I suspect game threads will happen organically.

I'm good for 1K, Rock. Tell me where to send it. You're doing the lord's work here. Well worth my micro tithe.
Here we are:

I'm good for 1K, Rock. Tell me where to send it. You're doing the lord's work here. Well worth my micro tithe.
$1k a micro tithe? Do you need another child? Asking as a high school teacher.

No but topical offer, I am minutes away from posting a donation thread in a forum that's for getting acquainted here, asking questions, offering suggestions, etc.

And thank you for anything, even just posting here and being a part of our growing community!

Edit: @UNCRushFan beat me to it! Thanks!

$1k a micro tithe? Do you need another child? Asking as a high school teacher.

No but topical offer, I am minutes away from posting a donation thread in a forum that's for getting acquainted here, asking questions, offering suggestions, etc.

And thank you for anything, even just posting here and being a part of our growing community!

Edit: @UNCRushFan beat me to it! Thanks!
Just let me know where to send the check & who to make it out to.

You're the best, Rock ... mostly better than my other four kids. 😆

Plus, a high school teacher? Bless you.

I've never seen a forum that banned people as much as ZZLP.
Cool. My post didn’t have anything to do with that. They are talking about posters being mean to them and also those mean people are snowflakes.

I think the Trump assassination attempt pushed mods/ownership over the edge. I've never seen things go sideways a much and as quickly as they did on that topic.
Unless I missed something, the only communication we got about this on IC was from the mods. I think ownership (at least Ben) was weirdly silent on it. If an entire board is going to be shut down, I think he should have delivered the message and taken the feedback himself. I don’t know about anyone else, but I wasn’t feeling very valued at IC.

Well, I can't post on any of the boards over there because some mod on the basketball board banned me from the whole site and I have no idea why. Tried to get other mods and even Ben to help out but never heard anything back. Then all my aliases were banned after I was banned from the politics board after the Trump shooting.
How many aliases did you have?

Agree with this…..one thread for Men’s Hoops, one thread for Football, one thread for all other sports.

We do need a stealth thread for hoops.
Come on man, you know we need 14 threads about the coach's failures, 15 threads about each missed recruit, and at least 10 threads bashing Leaky. ;) Now that's sports. :mad:

Unless I missed something, the only communication we got about this on IC was from the mods. I think ownership (at least Ben) was weirdly silent on it. If an entire board is going to be shut down, I think he should have delivered the message and taken the feedback himself. I don’t know about anyone else, but I wasn’t feeling very valued at IC.
Just speculation. I've been reading ZZLP for probably close to two decades and it's always been a struggle to keep things under control. The first Trump assassination thread went sideways in a way that I never thought I would see on the forum.

How many aliases did you have?
Well, StoneColdHeel was registered the same time as this one back in 2002 because I wasn't sure which one I wanted to use. TurdFerguson was one when those got banned. Then it was TullyHeel when that one was banned. Those were the ones I mainly used.

Well, StoneColdHeel was registered the same time as this one back in 2002 because I wasn't sure which one I wanted to use. TurdFerguson was one when those got banned. Then it was TullyHeel when that one was banned. Those were the ones I mainly used.
Wait, why are all these usernames getting banned?

Shark Tank Writing GIF

Ok, I knew you were also StoneColdHeel. But I'm actually surprised by TurdFerguson, is that a wrestler?

I've never had an alias. Once there was an issue with my account and I created UNCatTech2, I believe I made two post asking Ben about the board. Once it was figured out I never used it again.

Because this one was banned for some reason by a mod on the basketball board, and the others were banned because that one was banned.
If Snoop ever gets released from custody, he'll have to give us the skinny of the inner workings from inside the joint.

Back