The Dearly Departed Board

• Thread starter Thread starter UNCMSinLS
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 122
  • Views: 3K
  • Off-Topic 
I never figured out how to get the Paramount+ anyway. Besides, over here we get the real time CF thunderstorm and wind updates for Wake County.

I asked if I could have an alias once. Was thinking about getting a divorce from my second wife and was curious what the board would have to say. Didn't want to post under my username, as she knew I used the board and what my handle was... and I was not sure whether she monitored it. Moderators told me it was against board policy and they would not allow it.
In a situation like that you probably could have just made another account for that post and not said anything and no one would have noticed. Where it gets weird is when people have a bunch of them and use them regularly just to troll and argue with other people and their own accounts.

I honestly have no concept of the figures involved in the revenue stream. I know it led to a bunch of cancellations. In theory it was somewhat motivated as a move to prevent other cancellations. Not sure if they break even in the cancellation vs hypothetical cancellation department

Tar Pit - Premium

I don't know the correct thread to post this but there is a thread on tigerdroppings titled "Todays political climate proves my hypothesis that we entered WW2 on the wrong side". Its an incredible read. Enjoy with your morning coffee.

About to go to bed so not gonna read the 4 pages til tomorrow but 46 up, 41 down is interesting...

I don't know the correct thread to post this but there is a thread on tigerdroppings titled "Todays political climate proves my hypothesis that we entered WW2 on the wrong side". Its an incredible read. Enjoy with your morning coffee.

So many of those calling for us to be fascist wonderland wouldn’t last two weeks living in Russia without whining and begging to leave.

There are some young, ignorant and misguided folks on that thread. However, it does explain the March on Charlottesville. Those tiki torch-bearing skin heads chanting “the Jews will not replace us” are well represented on that thread.

Those guys have been indoctrinated on some whacked out bits of “white-washed” history.

I need to go take a shower after reading that crap.

tigerdroppings and texags are 2 amazing examples as to why maybe we don't belong in the SEC.

I think my days of visiting IC are numbered.

There’s really nothing happening over there and the basketball board has long since been overrun by idiots and fakes.
Yea, when I check in now, there's almost no traffic.

I expect the BB board to pick up, but as you said so many there just want to bitch about the coach the recruiting and everything else. Makes me wonder how much joy they actually get out of the sport.

Plus, I've ignored so many posters in the last few months, that every thread has ignored posters. Makes it less enjoyable to read.

All right @SnoopRob . I posted on the ZZL inflation thread, go ahead and edit and delete at your leisure.

That thread is so depressing.

I read some of that. Crazy shit.

I think my days of visiting IC are numbered.

There’s really nothing happening over there and the basketball board has long since been overrun by idiots and fakes.
I still like to argue with BABLUECUPs about Football I mean its good natured-but its gets long winded

Went to post on the Anson Dorrance Retires thread on TDD Said I had to subscribe..I can and have posted on several other threads
WEIRD

Back