The Music Thread

I have eclectic taste in music. Mostly alternative, post-punk and blues influenced (which covers most rock, I know).
I have a YT channel with lots of stuff on it. HamptonInjuryLawyer
Go to playlists.
Currently listening to Fontaines D.C., Wolf Alice, Gerry Cinnamon, Pale Honey, Albertine Sarges, Billie Toppy, Divine Fits, Bnny, Katy J Pearson, Yard Act, Palm Springsteen, Honeymoan, Jack White, Broken Bells, FUKC, Apex Manor, Annie Hamilton, to name a few.

Speaking of Annie Lennox, who else watched this live on TV? Annie Lennox up in Bowie's grill singing to him while she basically has him in a headlock. Doesn't get much better than that.

EDIT: Had to swap out the video because the whole thing needs Bowie's "Where did she get that dress!" at the end to be complete.

I have eclectic taste in music. Mostly alternative, post-punk and blues influenced (which covers most rock, I know).
I have a YT channel with lots of stuff on it. HamptonInjuryLawyer
Go to playlists.
Currently listening to Fontaines D.C., Wolf Alice, Gerry Cinnamon, Pale Honey, Albertine Sarges, Billie Toppy, Divine Fits, Bnny, Katy J Pearson, Yard Act, Palm Springsteen, Honeymoan, Jack White, Broken Bells, FUKC, Apex Manor, Annie Hamilton, to name a few.
I love some Wolf Alice. If you can overcome the skeev of going to V.Kontakte, this opener version of “Smile” from their ARTE Concert completely shreds (ARTE Concert used to have this up in their YT channel but took it down for some reason).

Back