This is disconcerting. We have a Russian operative on this board. (Turned out it was a joke, all clear)

Jokes aside, I was waiting until I have more info, mainly from the poster, to say more but I'm 99.999% certain they are not a Russian bot.

I will explain a bit more about bots, security, etc. a little later when I'm not on mobile. Rest assured, we are safe from bots. An outside agitator who's a real person? A little harder to weed out but don't jump to any conclusions regarding what happened here. They are still pretty simple to weed out. It's just not automatic.

Jokes aside, I was waiting until I have more info, mainly from the poster, to say more but I'm 99.999% certain they are not a Russian bot.

I will explain a bit more about bots, security, etc. a little later when I'm not on mobile. Rest assured, we are safe from bots. An outside agitator who's a real person? A little harder to weed out but don't jump to any conclusions regarding what happened here. They are still pretty simple to weed out. It's just not automatic.
Way to ruin the thread! 😄

Back