Trump at Nat’l Assoc. of Black Journalists (NABJ)

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 536
  • Views: 8K
First he was an Administrative Law judge-honorable but not a"real judge" . After a few years of this Daddy had a law passed that said Administraive Law judges should have their service counted in the lucrative Judge pension system
Daddy Berger has certainly taken care of junior pretty much his whole life. Part of what I like to call "family welfare" - you basically live on welfare, but instead of it coming from the government you're just taken care of by daddy and/or mommy's money and contacts. And of course nearly all of these people being taken care of are clueless as to how much they've benefited from this system, and they're often the ones who hate government welfare the most and want to gut or privatize it.

Daddy Berger has certainly taken care of junior pretty much his whole life. Part of what I like to call "family welfare" - you basically live on welfare, but instead of it coming from the government you're just taken care of by daddy and/or mommy's money and contacts. And of course nearly all of these people being taken care of are clueless as to how much they've benefited from this system, and they're often the ones who hate government welfare the most and want to gut or privatize it.
So...DEI for white hicks?

“… Lemon told Axios he was called back to address an issue just moments before Trump took to the stage. The former president did not want to be fact-checked live and was refusing to begin the interview, he said.

“[Trump’s team] said, ‘Well, can you not fact-check? He’s not going to take the stage if you fact-check,’” Lemon said. …

Trump said the delay was due to audio issues. Lemon told Axios there were audio technical difficulties, but “they were resolved very quickly.”

“The bigger problem was his threat not to take the stage when he had agreed to go on,” Lemon said. “He did not want to be fact-checked, but we could not let him on the stage without fact-checking.”

Lemon said the dispute took so long that he was ready to craft a statement telling people why Trump was delayed.

In a statement to The Hill, Danielle Alvarez, a senior advisor for Trump, said the NABJ should have told the truth about the audio issues, “which caused a delay in the program.”

“When President Trump took the stage, he was met with hostility and a lack of professionalism by an unhinged member of the media,” Alvarez said.

“President Trump will continue to bypass the bias media and take his winning record and message of prosperity directly to Black communities like he will this weekend in Atlanta.” …”

Per CNN, Trump is expected to double down on questioning Harris’s racial identity and IQ at a rally in Atlanta tonight.

Per CNN, Trump is expected to double down on questioning Harris’s racial identity and IQ at a rally in Atlanta tonight.
I am not a political tactician but I.... don't quite understand this.

Speaking of DEI:

https://media.tenor.com/XbRb8JJmT10AAAAM/nailed-it.gif

Back