Trump Catch-All | “I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!”

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 669
  • Views: 16K
  • Politics 
So insulting all assistant coaches saying they aren't real coaches??

It's funny that this is all he has.

Can't call him a grifter.
Can't call him a narcissist.
Can't call him a conman.
Can't call him a felon, sexual predator, fraud...

You get the point.

So Ive told friends that the RFK candidature was a trojan horse all along (GOP donors bankrolling, ex Trump operatives managing the campaign, etc) designed to peel away voters in battleground states. Is this not common knowledge?

He had been losing ground for weeks, each news cycle making him sound zanier. Don't really see him impacting the race much.
He was a good Trojan horse when the opponent was Biden. Both sides had a candidate who has been in the public eye forever and there just weren’t going to be many people who had not already fallen into the two camps who were persuadable. I personally don’t believe anyone who was saying “well I just don’t know enough about Donald Trump or Joe Biden!”

Now that there’s a “new” candidate in the race, the Dems have a chance to peel off some people who want change and not these same 2 dudes again. So no surprise RFK numbers are tanking - he was a clear protest vote. They were trying to do Gary Johnson 2.0 and get enough votes in Michigan etc to tip the election.

The next one I get I’m gonna run it through my paper shredder.
That's what I did since I do that with 95% of the crap I get in the mail.
I didn't want to say that at first. It felt like, My crowds are bigger than your crowds. :oops: 😁

Back