Trump Catch-All | “I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!”

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 669
  • Views: 16K
  • Politics 

Was that seriously one train of thought? Not pieced together?

He goes from his normal: She's not having success, I'm having success. Then it's all over the place.
Auto workers are voting for him because he has nothing to do with project 2025? Wow.
70% of our people are in poverty? Wow.
And tops it off with, can't buy a house because of child trafficking.

He went for the word soup today, instead of the salad, this was pureed much finer than normal.

Was that seriously one train of thought? Not pieced together?

He goes from his normal: She's not having success, I'm having success. Then it's all over the place.
Auto workers are voting for him because he has nothing to do with project 2025? Wow.
70% of our people are in poverty? Wow.
And tops it off with, can't buy a house because of child trafficking.

He went for the word soup today, instead of the salad, this was pureed much finer than normal.
It was pieced together. That said, the real thing was not much better.

I had previously been of the thought that giving airtime to Trump only helped him like it did in 2016 but I'm not so sure of that anymore.

How's that legal?
It’s completely legal.

The campaigns aren’t giving Trump cash; they’re paying for services rendered…..and if a luncheon for 100 at the local Sheraton is $150 a plate and it’s $750 a plate at Mar-a-Lago, Trump will talk about how luxurious and elite and special Mar-a-Lago is.

The lion is supposed to be Jesus.

CS Lewis made Jesus Aslan the lion in the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.
That character in his book also led to a falling out between him and JRR Tolkien. Tolkien felt his coming back to life was too close of a metaphor to Jesus’ resurrection.

Back