Trump Catch-All | “I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!”

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 669
  • Views: 16K
  • Politics 
I mean, yeah.
Tolkien and Lewis were members of an informal group called the Inklings. They would gather to drink beer, smoke their pipes and discuss topics of philosophy, literature and politics. Tolkien did not like using metaphors in stories, and he felt Lewis went too far with the story of the lion. It strained their friendship, and they were never that close again.

Tolkien and Lewis were members of an informal group called the Inklings. They would gather to drink beer, smoke their pipes and discuss topics of philosophy, literature and politics. Tolkien did not like using metaphors in stories, and he felt Lewis went too far with the story of the lion. It strained their friendship, and they were never that close again.
The Lord Of The Rings Rebecca GIF

the lord of the rings horse GIF

And yes I know the Maiar are not human, but......

Huh, I did not know that.

IMG_5443.jpeg

I mean.. I'm just at a loss for words sometimes about how stupid he is, how stupid anyone could be for supporting him, etc.

Even the value of his Truth Social shares can’t hold him back now — he is desperate enough to go Full Twitter.

IMG_2492.jpeg

IMG_2493.jpeg

Back