Trump Catch-All | “I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!”

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 657
  • Views: 16K
  • Politics 

True, but even if the stock dropped to $1/share, Trump stands to make a lot of money if/when his shares are unlocked, though doing so would probably tank the company. But what would he care? Pocket the available cash and return to posting on Xitter.

And after a tumble yesterday, DJT recovered to be trading just above $20/share. It has been in steady decline but would have to crater to impact the potential return to Trump if he is willing to have the platform collapse ahead of the election.

True, but even if the stock dropped to $1/share, Trump stands to make a lot of money if/when his shares are unlocked, though doing so would probably tank the company. But what would he care? Pocket the available cash and return to posting on Xitter.

And after a tumble yesterday, DJT recovered to be trading just above $20/share. It has been in steady decline but would have to crater to impact the potential return to Trump if he is willing to have the platform collapse ahead of the election.

Who is going to buy Trumps shares if he want to dump a few million of them? That alone will crater the value unless someone like Musk wants to give him a nice gift.

So, using Trump logic that the reason the stock market goes up is because people think he is going to win in November, does that mean that the reason his stock is dropping like a lead zeppelin is because his own people don’t think he is going to win in November???😂

Who is going to buy Trumps shares if he want to dump a few million of them? That alone will crater the value unless someone like Musk wants to give him a nice gift.
They are probably more value to him as collateral he can borrow against, rather than trying to cash them out.

It will be interesting to see what happens. A domestic billionaire like Musk? Perhaps foreign money from an autocratic state? Maybe a false buyout rumor to drive buying interest and get a meme wave going to absorb Trump selling his shares?

I feel like it’s more of a head coach saying we should’ve been more prepared, but it’s the result of a crazy mob of gunmen that enter the stadium during the game and go on a rampage. Not really something the head coach can prepare for but are willing to say “we” as in all of us should’ve been more prepared for this even though what occurred is the fault of lunatics.
I thought about that, but caught myself. Because in that moment - the head coach was still Donald J Trump. The first asst .coach - or the Assoc. Head Coach - was Mike Pence. Pelosi was the next in line Asst. Coach - Let's call her the Offensive Coordinator at that moment in time. It's the day after the big game and as a coach (rather high up in the hierarchy of coaching, to be sure) she felt compelled to take some ownership of what had happened in that game. "They" - all of the coaches - didn't have the entire team totally prepared. I say kudos to her. And anyone (looking at you CNN) casting aspersions toward Nancy Pelosi for feeling the need to take some ownership in that moment can go fuck themselves. Present company excluded of course, because I'm with you on your take lightbluenc...
:cool:

Guess when I went to a wedding in Minneapolis recently that I misremembered it being a beautiful place with lots to do and lovely people out and about enjoying life.

So, in the last 48 hours or so Trump has made vulgar, sexually explicit comments about two female political opponents and violated federal law, Army regulations, and DoD policy by staging at photo op and abusing employees of Arlington National Cemetery, drawing a rebuke from the Army. Oh, and then there was also the small matter of a new superseding indictment from a DOJ prosecutor related to his activities on January 6th. On top of Trump's usual, every-day mix of lies and paranoid, erratic, offensive, and bizarre behavior.

These are things that would end the campaign of any other Presidential candidate and totally dominate national news headlines for weeks. For Trump it's just a typical week.

Back