Trump Catch-All | “I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!”

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 657
  • Views: 16K
  • Politics 
IMG_5491.jpeg

I just cannot fathom how someone could walk into a voting booth and scribble in the little circle for Donald Trump and feel like they made a good decision.
He has people telling him these things and he believes them.

“… The TV doctor, who’s infamously not been a licensed psychologist since 2006, asked Trump if he thought Kamala Harris and Joe Biden were “OK” with him being shot.

“I’m not saying that they wanted you to get shot, but do you think it was OK with them if you did?” he asked.

Trump responded by saying “I don’t know” twice before adding, “There’s a lot of hatred. I don’t know why.” ...

Elsewhere in the interview, Trump spoke even more pointedly against Harris and Biden, alleging they directly had a hand in Thomas Matthew Crooks’ attempt on his life. He’d previously posted online that the “Biden/Harris administration did not properly protect” him, but his interview escalated his claims a step further.

“When this happened, people would ask, whose fault is it?” Trump said. “I think to a certain extent it’s Biden’s fault and Harris’ fault... Look, they were weaponizing government against me, they brought in the whole DOJ to try and get me, they weren’t too interested in my health and safety.

Trump later added, “They were making it very difficult to have proper staffing in terms of Secret Service.” He offered no evidence to support this claim. …”

Here is the Axios article that probably caused Trump to go on an ALL CAPS freak-out:

“…
The @KamalaHarris TikTok account gained 2 million followers in the first 24 hours since she became the presidential nominee and now has over 4.8 million.

• The first six TikTok videos had more than 113 million views combined as of earlier this month.
  • The @KamalaHQ account, which was rebranded from Biden HQ, has grown its following from 440K followers to over 3.9 million followers. …
The campaign told Axios its TikTok videos had, as of Aug. 9, accumulated more than 462 million views since launch. …”

Back