Trump Catch-All | “I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!”

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 657
  • Views: 16K
  • Politics 
Brittany Mahomes is apparently MAGA. I find this funny because trumpers have routinely degraded her.

Brittany Mahomes is apparently MAGA. I find this funny because trumpers have routinely degraded her.
That could explain a portion of Patrick’s milquetoast response to Butker’s right wing screed.

I haven't watched them all but Trump is now tweeting videos from family members who are defending Trump, calling Harris/Biden murderers after what happened with the Afghanistan withdrawal, etc.

I'm not going to fault parents for being angry at Biden. I'm sure losing your child in a bombing is an awful thing. It is clear that Trump is using them to shield himself from rightful criticism of his Arlington stunt. Something that makes Trump a continually abhorrent human being.

...I would not debase myself to have some more change in my pocket if I was worth several billion.
Exactly. The amount of money that some of these people have, this doesn't really make any difference.

-*Trump always pick low qualified people that owe him for the position.
Given that he often bilks even his close associates (see Rudy Giuliani for example) out of payments, that he often turns on subordinates on a dime if they fail him or criticize him or stand up to him in any way, and that most of the people associated with him often end up ruining their careers and reputation, I'm sure that no first-rate or even second-rate talent is willing to work for him. So he's pretty much stuck with third-raters or worse, from legal services to campaign staff to assistants in running his businesses.

Given that he often bilks even his close associates (see Rudy Giuliani for example) out of payments, that he often turns on subordinates on a dime if they fail him or criticize him or stand up to him in any way, and that most of the people associated with him often end up ruining their careers and reputation, I'm sure that no first-rate or even second-rate talent is willing to work for him. So he's pretty much stuck with third-raters or worse, from legal services to campaign staff to assistants in running his businesses.
It's interesting that he's makes his sexist assertions about how Kamala worked her way up the ladder, yet that is exactly the type of person he wants to hire.

Back