Trump Catch-All | “I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!”

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 657
  • Views: 16K
  • Politics 
So apparently Trump smells like a combination of armpits, ketchup, makeup and ass. 🤣 I could certainty see that being the case.
Might as well get ready for a story from his next rally about how good he smells.

They tell me, sir you smell better than any man I've ever smelled before. Seriously sir, I've smelled plenty of men and it's not even close. Like, if you could see a scent, yours would look like the most beautiful woman in the world.

Kinzinger with the truth bomb - “I am not courageous, I am surrounded by cowards”

So apparently Trump smells like a combination of armpits, ketchup, makeup and ass. 🤣 I could certainty see that being the case.
Might as well get ready for a story from his next rally about how good he smells.

They tell me, sir you smell better than any man I've ever smelled before. Seriously sir, I've smelled plenty of men and it's not even close. Like, if you could see a scent, yours would look like the most beautiful woman in the world.

Kinzinger with the truth bomb - “I am not courageous, I am surrounded by cowards”

The way Trump smells could explain why he keeps saying that people approach him with tears in their eyes.

It's baffling that anyone could vote for this guy. Actually I'll amend, I understand how idiots who have lived a completely sheltered life with minimal education vote for him. But we have relatively educated people on this forum that will vote for him. HY spent the better part of a year pushing the Biden is senile angle (and still mentions it in every other post), but crickets when his guy spews nonsensical lies and rambling incoherent babble on a daily basis.

Yeah but the Magats won't admit it. There's sufficient evidence that he's crazy and stupid that it's hard for them to argue that point. It's on video.

“… Those in the image are members of the Minnesota governor's family through his grandfather's brother, the Herbster contact confirmed to DailyMail.com the individuals' identities and relation to Gov. Walz. …”

I guarantee you that almost none of the children of my grandparents’ siblings share my politics, though it would be tough to know for sure since I barely have any contact with any of them outside of seeing some of their posts on my aunt’s Facebook page.

Anyway, in addition, Tim Walz has an estranged brother (Jeff Walz) who lives in Florida and hasn’t spoken to Tim Walz in eight years — Jeff really doesn’t seem to like Tim politically or otherwise.

Last edited:
As a Chiefs fan, I can't tell you how disappointed I am that he tweeted that out. That will be a storyline all season. To add to the list of already annoying storylines.

“… Those in the image are members of the Minnesota governor's family through his grandfather's brother, the Herbster contact confirmed to DailyMail.com the individuals' identities and relation to Gov. Walz. …”

I guarantee you that almost none of the children of my grandparents’ siblings share my politics, though it would be tough to know for sure since I barely have any contact with any of them outside of seeing some of their posts on my aunt’s Facebook page.

Anyway, in addition, Tim Walz has an estranged brother (Jeff Walz) who lives in Florida and hasn’t spoken to Tim Walz in eight years — Jeff really doesn’t seem to like Tim politically or otherwise.

1725466936785.gif

It's baffling that anyone could vote for this guy. Actually I'll amend, I understand how idiots who have lived a completely sheltered life with minimal education vote for him. But we have relatively educated people on this forum that will vote for him. HY spent the better part of a year pushing the Biden is senile angle (and still mentions it in every other post), but crickets when his guy spews nonsensical lies and rambling incoherent babble on a daily basis.
Racism, bigotry, and greed are the only reasons why anyone would vote for him.

So Tim Walz' first and second cousins once removed, who still live in NE, support Trump? Wow. Game-changer. When was the last time they invited Tim for a holiday gathering. Oh, yeah.

And Tim Walz's Fredo is jealous of him.

Back