Trump Catch-All | “I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!”

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 657
  • Views: 16K
  • Politics 
I read an article several years ago which noted the odd fact that Fox viewers who exercised at a gym would turn all of the TV monitors they could to Fox News when they were there, and when they left. It was like a compulsion. I do believe for many Trumpers it's an addiction.
this constantly happens at my gym, its awful and ridiculous and laughable.

i go around and switch them all to espn or some sort of sport and/or turn them off completely.

I'm not just saying this because I have any affinity for Taylor Swift or her popularity or whatever, I don't, but I feel like I just witnessed a significant moment in his downfall for some reason.
It's nothing you say from a position of stability. He's so scared jail is coming.

Maybe one of the illegal immigrants will make him their B in prison

I'm not just saying this because I have any affinity for Taylor Swift or her popularity or whatever, I don't, but I feel like I just witnessed a significant moment in his downfall for some reason.
I doubt it’s that big of a thing in its own right, but it’s another stone in the mountain of evidence that an unstable man is falling apart, and the rate of dissolution is accelerating.

I doubt it’s that big of a thing in its own right, but it’s another stone in the mountain of evidence that an unstable man is falling apart, and the rate of dissolution is accelerating.
As comical as this is it’s also irresponsible, insane, and potentially dangerous for a former president and current cult leader to proclaim that he hates a law-abiding, economy boosting, American citizen.

Back