Trump Criminal & Civil Cases & Assassination Attempt News | Sentencing Delayed to after election

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 112
  • Views: 3K
  • Politics 
another defamation. Yikes.
"I never touched her. I would've had no interest in meeting her in any way, shape, or form," he adds.

And yet he identified her as his second wife the first time he saw the photograph of him standing next to her.

"I never touched her. I would've had no interest in meeting her in any way, shape, or form," he adds.

And yet he identified her as his second wife the first time he saw the photograph of him standing next to her.
Right. He has no interest in current day E. Jean because he only likes them young. But clearly she was pussy-grabable in her younger days.

I absolutely do not want to be a conspiracy theorist. But, I just don't get Trump's ear being perfectly fine.

I know you're just quoting from the article, but could someone explain to me the "stark differences" here?

A desire to show off classified documents IS a threat to national security, is it not? D'Antuono was pathetic.
One would think so.

He sure got bent out of shape when the right-wing media went after him. Wonder if he cared at all when Trump and the right-wing media attacked his colleagues daily for years? For some reason I think he would see it as just part of the job until it happened to him and then it was blasphemy.

“God and country for twenty-seven years and then you get blasted by Tucker Carlson and Jesse Watters and called corrupt,” D’Antuono said. “And my parents have been forced to see that. And my kids. That’s not right.”

Judge declines to move Trump’s New York hush-money case to federal court​

Former president argued that the case violated the supreme court’s recent presidential immunity ruling

"... On 29 August, nearly three months after he was convicted in the first-ever criminal trial of a US president, Trump asked US district judge Alvin Hellerstein to move the case from New York state court in Manhattan to federal court, arguing the trial violated his constitutional rights.

Trump, the Republican nominee for president in the 5 November election, said that if the case were moved, he would ask the federal court to dismiss it altogether because jurors at trial saw evidence of his official acts as president.

He said that violated the US supreme court’s landmark decision finding presidents have broad immunity from prosecution for official acts.

Hellerstein denied that request on 3 September, finding that the case dealt with “private, unofficial acts, outside the bounds of executive authority”. Trump asked the second US circuit court of appeals to put that decision on hold while it considered the merits of his appeal.

A three-judge panel at the second circuit denied Trump’s request, citing Judge Juan Merchan’s delay of Trump’s sentencing date to 26 November from 18 September. Merchan wrote that he wanted to avoid the unwarranted perception of a political motive. ..."

I absolutely do not want to be a conspiracy theorist. But, I just don't get Trump's ear being perfectly fine.

i thought it was established that the bullet didn't actually hit him and the blood was from an incision made by the force produced from the bullet being so near to his ear?

or something like that....

i thought it was established that the bullet didn't actually hit him and the blood was from an incision made by the force produced from the bullet being so near to his ear?

or something like that....
I find that completely unbelievable. Human skin is amazingly tough. It takes something like a 100psi to penetrate it. A small caliber, streamlined bullet isn't going to produce that kind of pressure no matter how close it comes or at what range. Some sort of incidental debris from something could have caused it or the very slightest graze from the bullet but not a pressure wave.

Last edited:
I find that completely unbelievable. Human skin is amazingly tough. It takes something like a 100pis to penetrate it. A small caliber, streamlined bullet isn't going to produce that kind of pressure no matter how close it comes or at what range. Some sort of incidental debris from something could have caused it or the very slightest graze from the bullet but not a pressure wave.
Yeah, FBI ended up saying that the bullet or a bullet fragment caused the nick to his ear.

Back