Trump "Press Conference" Game Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Rock
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 405
  • Views: 8K
Rule #1: Pay no attention to anything I say.
Rule #2: See Rule #1.
I have, repeatedly, stated that the ignore function worked as you desire. And that's the way it should work. If you ignore someone, they should essentially be gone from your existence. That's how I thought this forum had it.

I didn't know it wasn't occurring like that because I don't ignore anyone as a moderator needing to know what's going on. So, I thank you for letting me know. So did future folks who don't want to deal with trolls and such.

How do we cure his followers' chronic cases of transient global amnesia?? The(ir) truth is whatever he says at the time - another characteristic of a cult.

Let me start by saying I like the "Ignore" function on this board. Let me further say I like that the original post remains blocked when quoted by others. My question is: In addition to blocking posts by an ignored poster and blocking the portion of post that contains what an ignored poster wrote, can the posts that respond to the ignored poster also be blocked. I have nothing against those who respond to and try to educate those whom I have on ignore, it's just that I have no interest in reading those efforts and find myself just scrolling past them, unread. If posts by both ignored posters and those who quote ignored poster were hidden on this thread: (a) it would be quicker to read and (b) I wouldn't miss a single thing I find interesting.

ETA: I never watch Fox News. I grew up watching Jesse Helms "editorials" on WRAL-TV and can state that I learned absolutely nothing of value from those editorials beyond the fact that Jesse Helms was a vicious, delusional racist, which I already knew from from sources other than his editorials. I can figure out who is a vicious delusional racist/facist/BSC without subjecting myself to their lunacy firsthand. As Liebnitz said of an anonymous letter written by Issac Newton, "I can recognize a lion by its pawprint." I can recognize a BSC facist/racist by what they say and don't need proof in tripicate.
In the days when TV channels signed off at night, WRAL was the only one that did not use the national anthem. They used a slow version of Dixie. That’s when Jesse was there.

In the days when TV channels signed off at night, WRAL was the only one that did not use the national anthem. They used a slow version of Dixie. That’s when Jesse was there.
Good Catch I don't remember that

Back