Trump Rallies & Interviews Catch-All | Nassau County NY

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 933
  • Views: 20K
  • Politics 
Even for Trump, his comments about transgenderism to the Moms of Liberty are staggering.

"“The transgender thing is incredible,” he told the Moms for Liberty co-founder Tiffany Justice. “Think of it; your kid goes to school, and he comes home a few days later with an operation. The school decides what’s going to happen with your child. And many of these childs, 15 years later say, what the hell happened? Who did this to me? They say, who did this to me? It’s incredible,” Trump said.

This is a Trump all-timer. The chef's kiss is "childs."

Uhh. Bleach is definitely a base. pH 13

UNC chem major
No wonder my eyes burned for the first 2-3 hours of school when I was 7, 8, 9, 10….maybe even 12 years-old…….goggles weren’t around when I was young……and the Bowman Gray Pool’s maintenance staff worked on the premise that a little chlorine is OK, A LOTTA chlorine is better.

No wonder my eyes burned for the first 2-3 hours of school when I was 7, 8, 9, 10….maybe even 12 years-old…….goggles weren’t around when I was young……and the Bowman Gray Pool’s maintenance staff worked on the premise that a little chlorine is OK, A LOTTA chlorine is better.
Pool chlorine is not bleach.

Pool chlorine is not bleach.
You are correct. Put too much in a pool and the “water” isn’t neutral…...and, whatever it was would irritate the hell out of one’s eyes.

I learned to tell how bad the pool would be when I opened the door to Woollen Gym at 5:30-5:45 in the morning…..if the chlorine smell was mild, my eyes weren’t badly irritated during practice; if the smell was pronounced, “Oh, shit. Gonna be lunchtime before I can see.”

“… we’re going to have a sovereign wealth fund or we can name it something different … we’ll name it something that’s appropriate, perhaps sovereign wealth fund wouldn’t be appropriate, but it’s going to be the same …”

“… through all this money we’ll be taking in through tariffs and other intelligent things and have the greatest sovereign wealth fund of them all and we should …”

Would love to hear him explain how tariffs could be used to fund a U.S. government wealth fund.

I mean surely that is not in the prepared remarks, right? Just another idiotic off-the-cuff remark?

Last edited:

“For four straight years I fought for American workers like I would fight for my own family …”

I think they need bigger font on the teleprompter. Trump is either struggling to see or struggling to read for some other reason.

“… we’re going to have a sovereign wealth fund or we can name it something different … we’ll name it something that’s appropriate, perhaps sovereign wealth fund wouldn’t be appropriate, but it’s going to be the same …”

“… through all this money we’ll be taking in through tariffs and other intelligent things and have the greatest sovereign wealth fund of them all and we should …”

Would love to hear him explain how tariffs could be used to fund a U.S. government wealth fund.

I mean surely that is not in the prepared remarks, right? Just another idiotic off-the-cuff remark?

That’s pretty much the opposite of capitalism

“… Harris is the first major party nominee in history who fundamentally rejects freedom …”

Kamala Harris Juneteenth GIF by GIPHY News

“… That’s why OPEC and the Arab Nations, we’re very honored to have some of my friends here with us today from that part of the world, but they’re working very hard, despite being here, [weird voice/tone] THAT I NOT BE YOUR PRESIDENT. They don’t like me. [/tone] …”

Back