Trump Rallies & Interviews Catch-All | Nassau County NY

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 933
  • Views: 20K
  • Politics 

Chyron doesn’t match a lot of this speech … wherein Trump continues to claim that Venezuelan gangs are taking over a building and when local sheriff was called to help he says “I don’t think so, let’s call in the military…”

“ … including making America the world capital for crypto and Bitcoin …”

Jimmy Fallon No GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

It will take real effort to sane wash this low-T nonsense but I’m sure the media will find a way.

I wonder if there's a reason he's not taking his performance enhancing drugs.

Alaska has a successful wealth fund that is funded by revenues from oil and gas development (leases, royalties, federal revenue sharing, etc.) in the state.

Is Trump really proposing to nationalize an industry to put revenues in such a US wealth fund? Because tariffs don’t work the way he thinks they do.

Stealing from Rick’s post in the general Trump catch-all:

What’s wild is that Vance just gave a more linear but ultimately equally nonsensical answer to a similar question:

Seems like they need to come up with a plan? Or a canned response that is consistent with each other and sounds like a plan?

The truest thing he has ever said.
Yep.

He certainly did treat the American economy like something he could personally grift from, could take advantage of others whenever he had the chance, and then walked away from when it was weakened to leave someone else to clean up the mess.

Chyron doesn’t match a lot of this speech … wherein Trump continues to claim that Venezuelan gangs are taking over a building and when local sheriff was called to help he says “I don’t think so, let’s call in the military…”

If I reccall, the local officers who were called on this alleged taking over stated they found nothing to indicate anything of the sort had actually happened.

“ … including making America the world capital for crypto and Bitcoin …”

Jimmy Fallon No GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

The Prince of Pawn Shops.

"Pottersville."

In a related looking back theme: Y'all know that the Biff character in the Back to the Future movies is modeled on Trump, right?

Does Trump actually believe that he magically kept the world safe just by being President?

Related to Trump's claim about cops who wouldn't help an apartment allegedly overrun by Venezuelan gang:

Back