Trump Rallies & Interviews Catch-All | Nassau County NY

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 933
  • Views: 20K
  • Politics 
Stealing from Rick’s post in the general Trump catch-all:

What’s wild is that Vance just gave a more linear but ultimately equally nonsensical answer to a similar question:

Seems like they need to come up with a plan? Or a canned response that is consistent with each other and sounds like a plan?

Grandma and Grandpa are on social security. Auntie and Uncle have their own kids to deal with.

Honestly, that's been the unspoken GOP position on gun control for a long time now - school shootings and other mass shootings are just the price we all have to pay so some gun owners can feel macho and that they're in control by owning a bunch of guns. At least he's being honest and saying out loud what they actually think, I guess.

What’s wild is that Vance just gave a more linear but ultimately equally nonsensical answer to a similar question:

Seems like they need to come up with a plan? Or a canned response that is consistent with each other and sounds like a plan?

Would they like croutons and blue cheese dressing on their word salads?

I have no evidence but I firmly believe Rs see gun violence amonst urban gangs as great talking/scare points. Wjy limit their access to guns.

Put this in the legal thread but putting here for a different reason. Trump repeatedly suggests Art of the Deal was published during this encounter in 1979. He says it was supposedly 1979 several times and he thinks Art of the Deal had been published (but maybe not but probably).

Art of the Deal was published in 1987.

Just noting that the 78-year-old can’t recall when his best seller was published and by the way says an alleged victim of sexual assault by him “would not have been the chosen one”

This was announced as a press conference but after ranting for an hour, Trump left without taking questions.

Conflating legal and political roles here in a pretty normal way for Team Trump but pretty astonishing in historical perspective…

Trump: Blah blah blah judge is a disgrace, but let me talk about job numbers that just came out because they are a total disaster …

Problem is, to a MAGA, those two knuckleheads just outlined the most perfect plan to address childcare that ever was—even though the rest of us can see clearly that there is no plan.

... and by the way says an alleged victim of sexual assault by him “would not have been the chosen one”
If you're accused of sexual assault, you are surely ok to proclaim your innocence and insist that you didn't do it.

But it's really not a winning strategy to say, "I couldn't have sexually assaulted her because she's too ugly for me to want to be with."

Put this in the legal thread but putting here for a different reason. Trump repeatedly suggests Art of the Deal was published during this encounter in 1979. He says it was supposedly 1979 several times and he thinks Art of the Deal had been published (but maybe not but probably).

Art of the Deal was published in 1987.

Just noting that the 78-year-old can’t recall when his best seller was published and by the way says an alleged victim of sexual assault by him “would not have been the chosen one”

Sorry, but I have to cut St. Donald of Mar-a-Lago some slack on this one. It's not like he wrote or has ever read the "Art of the Deal." Of the books that you didn't write and have never read, how many dates of publication do you remember?

Last edited:
Back