Trump Rallies & Interviews Catch-All | Nassau County NY

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 929
  • Views: 20K
  • Politics 

“… Today, Trump held a rally in Mosinee, Wisconsin, a small city in the center of the state, where he addressed about 7,000 people. A number of us who have been watching him closely have been saying for a while that when voters actually saw him in this campaign, they would be shocked at how he has deteriorated, and that seems to be true: his meandering and self-indulgent speeches have had attendees leaving early, some of them bewildered.

In today’s speech, Trump slurred a number of words, referring to Elon Musk as “Leon,” for example, and forgetting the name of North Dakota governor Doug Burgum, who was on his short list for a vice presidential pick. …”

(Cont’d)

“… He said that “If I don’t win Colorado, it will be taken over by migrants and the governor will be sent fleeing.”

"Migrants and crime are here in our country at levels never thought possible before…. You're not safe even sitting here, to be honest with you. I'm the only one that's going to get it done. Everybody is saying that."

He urged people to protest “because you’re being overrun by criminals.”

He assured attendees that "If you think you have a nice house, have a migrant enjoy your house, because a migrant will take it over. A migrant will take it over. It will be Venezuela on steroids."

He reiterated his plan to get rid of migrants.

“And you know,” he said, “getting them out will be a bloody story.

Cont’d

“… He promised: “I will prevent World War III, and I am the only one that can do it. I will prevent World War III.

And if I don’t win this election,... Israel is doomed…. Israel will be gone…. I’d better win.”

"I better win or you're gonna have problems like we've never had. We may have no country left.

This may be our last election. You want to know the truth? People have said that. This may be our last election….

It’ll all be over, and you gotta remember….

Trump is always right. I hate to be right. I’m always right.”

“… as soon as I am back in the White House the conquest will end and the great liberation of America will begin …

It’s been taken over. I mean real estate patches have been taken over and this is just the beginning. You haven’t seen anything yet …

And how bout what they’re doing to our schools? They’re going into schools, they’re beating the hell out of our other pupils, we’re giving them chairs and we’re telling people that have been there, families that have had their children there in that school that you can’t go to that school anymore …”

He is promising a bloody dispelling of immigrants, who he claims are coming to beat up your kids, throw them out of their school and take over your personal house. Unless Trump is elected.

(Cont’d)

“… He said that “If I don’t win Colorado, it will be taken over by migrants and the governor will be sent fleeing.”

"Migrants and crime are here in our country at levels never thought possible before…. You're not safe even sitting here, to be honest with you. I'm the only one that's going to get it done. Everybody is saying that."

He urged people to protest “because you’re being overrun by criminals.”

He assured attendees that "If you think you have a nice house, have a migrant enjoy your house, because a migrant will take it over. A migrant will take it over. It will be Venezuela on steroids."

He reiterated his plan to get rid of migrants.

“And you know,” he said, “getting them out will be a bloody story.

The foaming xenophobia Trump (and Elon) is pushing is very concerning.

The foaming xenophobia Trump (and Elon) is pushing is very concerning.
They are going to keep it up and find out the EXACT lesson the fire-eaters of the South found 150 years ago. It's sad, but true that this is the path they seem to want.

They are going to keep it up and find out the EXACT lesson the fire-eaters of the South found 150 years ago. It's sad, but true that this is the path they seem to want.
So I looked up the Fire-Eaters due to my unfamiliarity with them and find it hilarious that a former dookie and the first prominent Fire-Eater listed on Wikipedia share the same name (William Avery).

I really hope ad campaigns and talking points and all of that are being created around stuff like this that I'm sure people care about in the sense they see what Trump would do as being wrong.

Back