Trump Rallies & Interviews Catch-All | Nassau County NY

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 929
  • Views: 20K
  • Politics 

At an expo center in Las Vegas, several thousand Trump supporters are gathering for a rally this evening, including at least one local celebrity: Rick Harrison, of History Channel’s “Pawn Stars,” who said he is a “big supporter of Trump.”

“No nation has ever taxed itself into prosperity,” Harrison said in an interview. Trump is expected to deliver a speech focused on the economy tonight, as he has recently emphasized his promises to eliminate federal taxes on tips and overtime.

200.gif

I literally was waiting - no, EXPECTING - him to follow this up with saying “we need to force them to wear a badge to n their clothes, like a colored triangle or something, so we can identify them” a la the prisoners in the holocaust

His ... speech(?) yesterday in California was... troubling to say the least. We all knew he was stupid eight years ago but he has come completely unhinged. A reporter mentioned the bomb threats being called into Springfield schools and he was completely unfazed.

He's going to incite another riot. It's not a matter of if, but when.

Because if he incites a riot, or some sort of "event" he gets to say, see, look how bad all this is. The context of what leads to it doesn't matter to him or his supporters, just whatever he tells them.

• Kamala never worked at McDonalds
  • She got debate answers through her earrings
  • He won CA in 2020
  • He will deport Haitians to Venezuela
  • ABC should have license revoked
  • He will withhold disaster relief to states if Governors aren’t nice to him
  • US Auto industry is dead
  • Israel will be obliterated without him
  • Trump Media stock is hot
  • Kamala wants to draft people for WW3
  • Stock market is breaking records because of him
  • She got debate questions in advance
  • He won’t help GOP nominee for Senate in CA because he won’t kiss the ring

Thanks for your regret, Karen. Nice to know you learned from your quippy little bit of racism; of course, it required turning your entire town into the focus of right-wing bigotry, and you only regret it because it's embarrassing. Maybe next time wonder aloud "will this comment embarrass me and my friends AND put thousands of law abiding citizens in danger?"

Thanks for your regret, Karen. Nice to know you learned from your quippy little bit of racism; of course, it required turning your entire town into the focus of right-wing bigotry, and you only regret it because it's embarrassing. Maybe next time wonder aloud "will this comment embarrass me and my friends AND put thousands of law abiding citizens in danger?"
And "is this something that right wing media, politicians, and operatives can exploit to stoke MAGA's deep-rooted bigotries?".

OMG Trump is trying to work the crowd as if he's a Dem or a person with a soul and he has no idea how to do it. Of course he can't wait for the response part of call and response. Of course he thinks that the thing that made Warnock's close at his DNC speech great was the yelling part, and not the content part.

Back