Trump Rallies & Interviews Catch-All | Nassau County NY

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 929
  • Views: 20K
  • Politics 
Nope, friends.
One of my best friends voted Trump in ‘16; then Biden in ‘20, he’s back to Trump in ‘24.

He supported GHW Bush in the 1980 GOP Primary…..even called Reaganomics Voodoo Economics as Bush did…..became and still is a huge proponent of trickle-down economics……HATED Obama. Don’t get him started on Obamacare or expanded child tax credits.

He’s professed to being a Christian his whole life (he and his family are generous to charities - particularly the Interfaith Council in Chapel Hill/Carrboro).

He lived in Manhattan in the late ‘80’s and early ‘90’s so he knows how big of a buffoon Trump is……but, Trump is a “businessman.” He’s a late ‘80’s Kenan-Flagler MBA.

One of my best friends voted Trump in ‘16; then Biden in ‘20, he’s back to Trump in ‘24.

He supported GHW Bush in the 1980 GOP Primary…..even called Reaganomics Voodoo Economics as Bush did…..became and still is a huge proponent of trickle-down economics……HATED Obama. Don’t get him started on Obamacare or expanded child tax credits.

He’s professed to being a Christian his whole life (he and his family are generous to charities - particularly the Interfaith Council in Chapel Hill/Carrboro).

He lived in Manhattan in the late ‘80’s and early ‘90’s so he knows how big of a buffoon Trump is……but, Trump is a “businessman.” He’s a late ‘80’s Kenan-Flagler MBA.
The only people who benefit from trickle down economics are those that don't need any of it to trickle down to them. That's why they like it.

“Shthee didn’t look like ‘Camilla’ but she’s a beautiful woman, we’ll leave it at that” [Musk - yeah]

I know it's late
I know you're weary
I know your plans
Don't include me
Still, here we are
Both of us lonely
Longing for shelter
From all that we see

Last edited:
Back