Trump Rallies & Interviews Catch-All | Trump: Jews will be to blame if I lose

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 939
  • Views: 21K
  • Politics 

"Our brother Bobby's decision to endorse Trump today is a betrayal of the values that our father and our family hold most dear. It is a sad ending to a sad story.”

Sad ending to a sad story. You would think at some point it would resonate with RFK that he is doing wrong.

Among the three other living siblings, Joe and Max endorsed Biden in 2023 after Robert, Jr. entered the race. Douglas is a journalist and might stay out of politics.

The absolute best thing RFK can do for the Harris campaign is to go out and publicly use his voice in support of Trump. Anyone on the fence thinking about a third party vote that doesn't know of him, will instantly be turned off by him. I can't imagine Trump will allow him to do that if he can help it.
Totally agree. The more he appears with Trump, the better it is for Harris.

I really don’t think Pubs understand how freaking abhorrent their image is to the majority of Americans. Having RFK on your side only makes it worse.

It could be an awkward Thanksgiving at the Kennedy compound, if Bobby Junior is even invited.

"Our brother Bobby's decision to endorse Trump today is a betrayal of the values that our father and our family hold most dear. It is a sad ending to a sad story.”

Sad ending to a sad story. You would think at some point it would resonate with RFK that he is doing wrong.

Doubtful. He murdered children.

Totally agree. The more he appears with Trump, the better it is for Harris.

I really don’t think Pubs understand how freaking abhorrent their image is to the majority of Americans. Having RFK on your side only makes it worse.
Majority of Americans have never heard of this another "weird" one. Gain/loss = zero.

The signal for all channels was broken at the start of Trumps rally so they all looked like the below for a while:

Back