Trump Rallies & Interviews Catch-All | Trump: Jews will be to blame if I lose

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 939
  • Views: 21K
  • Politics 
I suspect that folks in Minneapolis will be surprised to hear this

What gaudy, faux Versailles setting is that interview? Is that Mara Lago? My gosh that is the epitome of bourgeoisie trash. Not even Karl Marx could have imagined such cringe worthy opulence to further his cause.

What gaudy, faux Versailles setting is that interview? Is that Mara Lago? My gosh that is the epitome of bourgeoisie trash. Not even Karl Marx could have imagined such cringe worthy opulence to further his cause.
Yeah, remember when people were offended by the opulent gold-painted hotel ballroom dining chairs in the Mitt Romney 47% recording?

IMG_2587.jpeg

A lot of those people now adore Trump.

Yeah, remember when people were offended by the opulent gold-painted hotel ballroom dining chairs in the Mitt Romney 47% recording?

IMG_2587.jpeg

A lot of those people now adore Trump.
Now that you mention it, I do remember.
Wow.

I’m in Minneapolis right now. It looks remarkably not burned down.
Not sure but I might be breaking some news … can confirm that Seattle and Portland also continue to have lots of buildings, people, and limited char (though, admittedly slightly more char than Minneapolis).

That's Trump's style. That could be the Trump tower place. I would not use the word bourgeoisie to describe it. The 19th century bourgeois aesthetic was opulent but it retained a bit of taste and modesty.

That decor is what happens when you gather up a shit ton of LDE, compress it into a singularity and unleash it upon a living space.

That's Trump's style. That could be the Trump tower place. I would not use the word bourgeoisie to describe it. The 19th century bourgeois aesthetic was opulent but it retained a bit of taste and modesty.

That decor is what happens when you gather up a shit ton of LDE, compress it into a singularity and unleash it upon a living space.
When I lived in Manhattan, Trump’s style was a running joke.

My bourgeoisie comment was meant as a joke, poorly phrased most likely, and not as an accurate critique.

SIAP but these comments are so awful.

He's completely monotone and bored out of his mind prior to saying that what happened as akin to Joe Biden killing the soldiers with a gun in his hand in which he gets super excited to say. He is just such an absolute piece of shit.

Back