Trump Rallies & Interviews Catch-All | Trump: Jews will be to blame if I lose

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 939
  • Views: 21K
  • Politics 
I would love to meet these "people" that became believers in God because Trump turned his head during the assassination attempt.

I went to a "Celebration of life" for a nextdoor neighbor I loved dearly. She was 96 and the celebration was at the Friends meeting House next to visitor parking at UNC. One of the testimonials was that she told somebody 60 years prior that she was an atheist. Her friend said they were going to meet for lunch and go to playmakers for matinee and she was unusually late. Although she was always late she asked her what happened and she said "look I went to the Friends meeting and truth is I've had such a good life I just want to thank somebody!" I'm crying writing this! The lady that runs the Friends meeting said that while B never really believed in G-o-d she believed in G-o-o-d!

He seems almost disappointed not to have had the biggest mass murder ever at his event to prove crowd size (and it shouldn’t matter but his PA crowd was nowhere near that Vegas concert)

I would love to meet these "people" that became believers in God because Trump turned his head during the assassination attempt.

I prefer to write it as “assassination attempt.”

I know it’s been part of his stump speech for a while but that comment about “I could have done it so easily” is still so nauseating. It is not the president’s role to decide who to indict — unless you’re Trump. That he thinks he should be making those decisions is Reason #567,345 he should never come anywhere close to the Oval Office again.

Back