Trump tries to dodge debate on ABC by "accepting" on FOX..

• Thread starter Thread starter Rock
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 67
  • Views: 1K

Rock

Chef de Cuisine
Staff Member
IMG_4983.jpeg

IMG_4984.jpeg

Humor Boomer GIF

Completely agree with everyone. I wonder if Kamala will still accept. Its high risk. She needs the exposure more than Trump, but despite the lies, he actually performs well in debates.

Kamala should agree to the Fox News debate on September 4th if Trump will agree to a debate the day before on MSNBC moderated by Rachel Maddow,Joy Reid, and Lawrence O'Donnell in front of a live audience in UNC's Memorial Hall.

If Trump does not agree then she will go ahead and attend the already scheduled ABC debate on September 10th

Kamala should agree to the Fox News debate on September 4th if Trump will agree to a debate the day before on MSNBC moderated by Rachel Maddow,Joy Reid, and Lawrence O'Donnell in front of a live audience in UNC's Memorial Hall.

If Trump does not agree then she will go ahead and attend the already scheduled ABC debate on September 10th
The flagboys can sit up front with Lee roberts on side and some campus Police on the other

I mean the first debate we’re on Biden’s terms. Why shouldn’t this one be on his?
The next debate date and terms were already agreed upon. He’s thrown that out. Back to square one. New debate terms, date should be negotiated between the two sides, not dictated by one side only. Neutral site, neutral terms, neutral moderators. It’s the only fair and equitable way moving forward. You know it, I know it and the American people know it.

Back