Trump tries to dodge debate on ABC by "accepting" on FOX..

• Thread starter Thread starter Rock
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 67
  • Views: 1K
You edited your response after I responded (board note - would be nice to show edits on posts). Your analogy is flawed because it wouldn’t be like playing the same Elon team again. A better analogy would be if UNC beat Arkansas by 50 then Calipari was hired and stocked the team with 5 stars and top portal players so UNC backed out of a previously agreed upon game the next year.
FYI, edits will show up as edited if they’re made after a certain window of time (a couple minutes I think?) passes.

I’m certainly not impartial by any remote stretch of the imagination, but nobody who watches Kamala Harris completely tie the attorney general of the United States of America into knots can credibly say that she would not destroy someone like Donald freaking Trump on a debate stage lol. She prosecuted felons for God’s sake. Debating one would be just another day at the office.

I don’t think you’re being totally impartial if you suggest that Donald Trump and Kamala Harris already agreed to the terms of any upcoming debate. Is Harris still going to show up to debate JD Vance as previously agreed to? Of course not. The whole election changed because the Democrats had a vegetable at the top of the ticket who was getting his butt kicked, so he got replaced.

I feel sure there will be at least one debate between Harris and Trump, but who knows in this environment. If anything though, Trump is overconfident, not scared, in any given situation.
There wasn't a previously scheduled VP debate. In fact the Trump campaign refused to schedule a VP debate until after the Democratic convention.

There wasn't a previously scheduled VP debate. In fact the Trump campaign refused to schedule a VP debate until after the Democratic convention.
And if there had been a scheduled VP debate I guarantee Walz wouldn’t be trying to duck it.

I’m puzzled. I thought a debate happened when you wanted to be president and you wanted a chance to explain to the public why your policies we better and how you’re a better person for the job?

How does any of that change regardless of who you opponent is? It doesn’t. You either debate, or you’re afraid to debate because you ideas are worse, or you are a worse person for the job, or both.

If you’re the right person for the job, haul your ass up on the debate stage and start explaining to me why you’re the right person for the job.

Back