Welcome! (Small Update Mon. 7/29)

• Thread starter Thread starter Rock
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 233
  • Views: 3K
Netflix Hello GIF by Blown Away

Can't stick around this evening, but will be back in the morning to check out these lovely new digs!

In the meantime, going to post a random tweet to see how that goes.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Better hope Kamala wins now, Elon. <br><br>Trump will pave over Starbase and put in a water park.</p>— Rick Wilson (@TheRickWilson) <a href="">July 23, 2024</a></blockquote><script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Eventually, I'll figure out how to use a modern site!

Posting tweets is so much easier now. Just hit copy link and paste the short link and it takes care of the rest! I will get a guide up on embedding soon.

I’m here! With a new username! I’m premiumblueblooded on IC. Never much cared for that username. Came up with it in haste when I registered with IC back in 2001.

Thanks so much for doing this, Rock! Looks great! I’m super impressed!

I’m here! With a new username! I’m premiumblueblooded on IC. Never much cared for that username. Came up with it in haste when I registered with IC back in 2001.

Thanks so much for doing this, Rock! Looks great! I’m super impressed!
Thanks! I edited your user title as kind of a joke but it's not a bad idea for people who change their name when coming over here. At least for a little bit then you can get in on the fun.

Thanks! I edited your user title as kind of a joke but it's not a bad idea for people who change their name when coming over here. At least for a little bit then you can get in on the fun.
That’s awesome! Thanks for doing that. I’d hate for people to not know who I am and therefore not be aware of my awesomeness.

Back