Welcome! (Small Update Mon. 7/29)

• Thread starter Thread starter Rock
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 233
  • Views: 3K
HelloHello everyone!
Tom Hanks Hello GIF

Thanks for registering! And with that, I need to catch some ZZZs. See you guys in the morning!

Tired Charles Barkley GIF by NBA on TNT

Wow, hi there everybody. Been a very long time since I've frequented IC. For my $$, the board split should never have happened; that was the beginning of the end. But, water under the proverbial bridge now, I suppose.

Saw on the BoB that the ZZLP was being decommissioned/shut down so I went over there to see what the deal was.

Thank you, Rock(ChalkTarheel) for doing this! I may just start posting regularly once more. What a great board with a nice look and feel and features. Like many here, I was around for the ZZL's heyday until around 2018 or so, and it's nice to see some familiar "faces" once more.

Hope everyone has been doing well and I look forward to catching up and/or to getting to know you all (again) :)

Last edited:
My arrival was imminent.

Saw that there were a lot of looky loos. Old ZZLP rejects seeing what they are missing out on or what, I wonder?

Screenshot 2024-07-24 072651.png

Ahoy from the ZZLP! Great job, Rock.
FYI to everyone coming over from the old site, after about a decade of being known as TarHeelinFLA, I’ve decided to change my handle to BlueSteel.
Onward!

Back