2024 Presidential Election | 44 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 90K
  • Politics 
I mean, when you’ve lost Fuentes for a few minutes …

To be clear, Fuentes is calling the groypers to oppose Trump’s campaign staff, not Trump. Somehow, the staff is to blame for Trump’s ridiculous news conference and behavior at NABJ.

fuentes has been varying degrees of furious since they put vance on the ticket.

non-white wife is a big no go for the white supremacists.

Trump may reverse his former flip-flop about not shutting down TikTok if this keeps up.

Timing seems off but based solely on the trailer, this seems better constructed than a lot of the amateur dross generated by right wing filmmakers…

I think I said this in another thread or maybe I just thought about saying it but should he lose the election, I will probably download an extension that force exits my browser if anything whatsoever related to Trump appears.

I'm just so tired of the guy after 10 years. I hope Republicans wisen up and kick all of these people to the curb. But, I suppose we have to win the election first so I will be on the front lines.

fuentes has been varying degrees of furious since they put vance on the ticket.

non-white wife is a big no go for the white supremacists.
+1. I was wondering if Vance being married to a brown-skinned daughter of Indian immigrants and who is still a Hindu and not a Christian would alienate some segments of the GOP base. It appears that it indeed has. They will never vote for Kamala of course, but I could see some of them not casting a ballot this year. Hard to be a white supremacist and Christian Nationalist and then vote for a guy whose wife isn't white or a even a Christian. I think J.D. Vance is going to get some ugly lessons this fall in just how nasty and racist certain segments of his own voting base really are, and of just how limited his political ceiling as a Republican is as long as he is married to her.

Except for the NY case, his legal issues haven’t caught up to him yet, but have to think it’ll be too much to stall for 4 more years. Even if the Pub party (and their voters) won’t grow a spine and provide another option in 2028, perhaps the legal system will remove Trump from contention.

If Trump loses I imagine he will run again in 28, if he's alive. Imagine being so pathetic as a cult following that you would vote for the same loser 4 straight elections
He will likely be in prison for at least some of that time. And he's too old now. In four years he will be decrepit.

Now, would Trump Jr run? Oh absolutely he will. It would be interesting to see if he gets any support.

+1. I was wondering if Vance being married to a brown-skinned daughter of Indian immigrants and who is still a Hindu and not a Christian would alienate some segments of the GOP base. It appears that it indeed has. They will never vote for Kamala of course, but I could see some of them not casting a ballot this year. Hard to be a white supremacist and Christian Nationalist and then vote for a guy whose wife isn't white or a even a Christian. I think J.D. Vance is going to get some ugly lessons this fall in just how nasty and racist certain segments of his own voting base really are, and of just how limited his political ceiling as a Republican is as long as he is married to her.
I kinda think that may have been the primary reason Trump went with Vance. Trump wanted someone that would never be a threat to himself or that the Republicans might consider as a viable alternative to Trump.

Funny how Trump wants what he wants till he actually gets it!

Funny how Trump keeps saying the country really needs someone "smart" to run it. I guess, a liar/fraud type like him fits the bill. And I have to wonder if Trump could ever pass the bar exam since he thinks that's a big deal that Harris didn't on her first try.

He will likely be in prison for at least some of that time. And he's too old now. In four years he will be decrepit.

Now, would Trump Jr run? Oh absolutely he will. It would be interesting to see if he gets any support.
They could roll him out in a wheelchair and the magas will yell "HE DROOLS BETTER THAN ANYONE!" Cults are that powerful. Many of these folks would literally kill themselves for him

They could roll him out in a wheelchair and the magas will yell "HE DROOLS BETTER THAN ANYONE!" Cults are that powerful. Many of these folks would literally kill themselves for him
I know narcissists. He's among the worse I've ever seen. If he loses in November, and he's alive, able, and not in prison for 2028, he'll run. His followers would insist he run from prison or house arrest or wherever he finds himself. I can't see them accepting any alternative.

I could see him tease not running just to make the base squirm a little. When they mourn, rally, and shower him with adulation, he'll "cave" and be back in, their white knight.

It's a cult. I'm fascinated to see what happens to the party when he dies.

Back