2024 Presidential Election | 44 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 90K
  • Politics 
Of course Trump and his cult board have a plan in place already should he lose. And of course, spineless cowardly MAGA (former Republican) lawmakers will go along with any nonsense he demands.

The big difference this time, is that Biden and Harris will still and already be occupying the White House. The stunts won't drag out as long this time

And should Trump summon his MAGAts upon the Capitol again, they will be met with massive resistence.

Of course Trump and his cult board have a plan in place already should he lose. And of course, spineless cowardly MAGA (former Republican) lawmakers will go along with any nonsense he demands.

The big difference this time, is that Biden and Harris will still and already be occupying the White House. The stunts won't drag out as long this time

And should Trump summon his MAGAts upon the Capitol again, they will be met with massive resistence.
Great point Granted various States are going to drag the Counting out for several days-or weeks-and in places like Georgia it might be tough to count-like in Blue Counties . The legislature is trying hard to fu%^ it up

I’ll be honest…I don’t really care if he ever spends a day in jail, if he just goes away and we don’t have to hear from him anymore.
Agreed. I'd be fine with it now if he would just go away and stay away.

I would, however, like to see real-life Batman villain Roger Stone get sent away. That guy is responsible for some serious inter-generational political fuckery.

Back