2024 Presidential Election | 44 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 90K
  • Politics 

I haven't watched the whole thing as I am currently standing in line to get ice cream but the first 30 seconds were pretty good. I think someone asked if they made one of these yet.

I kinda think that may have been the primary reason Trump went with Vance. Trump wanted someone that would never be a threat to himself or that the Republicans might consider as a viable alternative to Trump.

Funny how Trump wants what he wants till he actually gets it!
I've always thought Trump picked Vance because of his celebrity status and thought they would form some glam campaign that was so cool that they couldn't lose. Little did he know that Vance wasn't even B list celebrity status but JV.

Compare that to the Harris campaign, who did did their due diligence and picked a little known Minnesota Governor but hit it out of the park.

I’ll be honest…I don’t really care if he ever spends a day in jail, if he just goes away and we don’t have to hear from him anymore.
His platform needs to be taken away. If he is in exile he can still lie to his cult members to keep them riled. This country cannot begin to heal until Trump is silenced and prison accomplishes that.

Back