2024 Presidential Election | 44 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 90K
  • Politics 

“Great visit to Montana and Wyoming, where I am leading BIG, and Colorado, whose Radical Left Governor has gone to all Mail-In Voting, making the State a POLITICAL CESSPOOL where, even if you were leading, it would make no difference! Colorado is run by the Lunatic Left that led the effort, overturned by the United States Supreme Court, to keep me off the ballot. For that reason alone, Colorado will have A BIG TRUMP VOTE! Anyway, the two day visit raised $28,000,000 for our very successful Presidential Campaign. Thank you to a truly beautiful part of the World!”

IMG_2380.jpeg
Charlie Kirk is an openly racist, homophobic white nationalist misogynist… using photo to note Trump promoting Kirk, not to draw anyone into reading Kirk’s vile feed.

I’m pretty sure the average voter would rank climate pretty far down the list behind abortion, inflation, economy, immigration, and preserving democracy.
He was not referring to Climate as in weather He was referring to Climate as in"does this candidate make you feel hopeful or just freaking anxious ". On the issues you have listed

He was not referring to Climate as in weather He was referring to Climate as in"does this candidate make you feel hopeful or just freaking anxious ". On the issues you have listed
Ah! Apologies for not picking up on this. I can see now that he meant it the way you described. Thanks!

Hahahahahhahaah who wants to tell JD that there’s a 99.6% chance he’s just trying to grab her by the…you know.

“Trump isn’t racist! He wants to bang my Indian wife!”

I’m the (Hoo) outsider on this forum, and I’ll apologize in advance to any NCSU fans this offends. It’s just a personal observation.

Over my many decades of following ACC sports, especially since the invention of sports message boards, I’ve noticed a lot (not all, but a lot) of NCSU fans seem happier when UNC loses than when their own team wins.

That’s kind of how I see middle/lower middle class MAGA’s. It would be in their own self interest in many cases to vote Dem, but their hatred for anything not white & straight overrides what’s best for their own household. They actually prefer seeing others suffer who don’t look/think like them.

I’m not sure any amount of “rational discussion” changes that.

I’m the (Hoo) outsider on this forum, and I’ll apologize in advance to any NCSU fans this offends. It’s just a personal observation.

Over my many decades of following ACC sports, especially since the invention of sports message boards, I’ve noticed a lot (not all, but a lot) of NCSU fans seem happier when UNC loses than when their own team wins.

That’s kind of how I see middle/lower middle class MAGA’s. It would be in their own self interest in many cases to vote Dem, but their hatred for anything not white & straight overrides what’s best for their own household. They actually prefer seeing others suffer who don’t look/think like them.

I’m not sure any amount of “rational discussion” changes that.
First, don't apologize to them.

Second, this reminded me of an episode of Chris Hayes' "Why is This Happening?" podcast 3 or 4 years ago where he and the guest were talking about how the states that were trying to do the Medicare expansion couldn't convince rural white people to support it even though it would drastically improve their own situations...because it would also be giving medical care to black and brown people. Like they would rather die than let the others get something.

Back